BY VELVEETA #97 in Cheese

Rosa A.
Hillsboro , OR
Very delicious soup some broccoli cheddar! I love velveeta cheese is very good I use mostly on home made Mac and cheese and on broccoli soup ! You can find this at winco , safe way , Fred Myers and Safeway !
Jacob V.
I LOVE this product! Sometimes when I come home from work, I'm tired and craving something cheesy, these mini blocks are perfect for personal servings, whether you're making Mac and cheese, cheese fries, ANYTHING! And you don't have to worry about a mess or putting away the rest of the cheese, it's in perfectly sized mini blocks.
candice f.
I use velveeta to make creamy mac n cheese.when I want to impress guest with my cooking , I only use velveeta because its so creamy and delicious. velveeta is affordable and well worth it. velveeta is good for you and I feel good feeding it to my family
Melissa H.
Terre Haute, IN
This so awesome! I don't always need a large amount of cheese for my meals. I always felt weird about how the product would sit not sealed completely in the fridge. So these are great when you only need a little Velveeta.
Amanda Å.
These are THE perfect portion side for my mothers cheesy wild rice soup and i was sooo excited to find them at my sister-in-laws local cub. They make for less of a mess cooking which I am all for👍🏼☺️ AND it's classic velveeta, what's not to like.
Theresa B.
Orlando, FL
Oooey gooey goodness each and every time. nothing more to be said. (honestly) you can use this stuff however you please.... so many recipes and flavor i personally like the original so i can flavor it how i want for chips, mac n cheese, or other stuff
Misty S.
Texas City, TX
Velveeta mini blocks is a convenience when you are needing a small amount for a recipe or just when you want to eat it in a single serving, rather than using and possibly wasting a whole block of product. Great price for a great product, too. Would definitely recommend.
Brianna P.
Wattsburg , PA
These little cheese blocks are a great way to add to any recipe. Home made Mac n Cheese is such a good way to bring to any event and set the mood!
Odette C.
Taunton , MA
Love how convenient this package is. Great for when you don’t want to make to much at once. Very cheesy and delicious. I usually buy mine at the grocery store. Love melting and putting on broccoli.
Kaleigh P.
Bremerton, WA
These are amazing. They taste great, they arent over priced like many other "mini" food items. The price is very reasonable and they are perfect single servings. I love them!!
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??