BY VELVEETA

Emily W.
Monroe
Very nice! The size of the blocks are great if you don't want to us the entire block at once. It is however slightly expensive but still a great product. I make many recipes with this product. The product dries out to quickly if left open to long but would recommend this product to the public.
Celina R.
PHOENIX, Arizona
If I could give zero stars I would. Don't waste your money on this mess unless your only using for Mac and cheese
Isabela G.
Não comi ainda. Espero ter a oportunidade em conhecer, pois em minha cidade nao tem e nao vi nas viagens.
Daniela Z.
Pereira,Risaralda
El queso es un producto delicioso y perfecto para cualquier comida pero este en especial no tienen un sabor estupendo
K. W.
Velveeta is one of the best cheeses out there. Creamy and melts perfectly. Always a great addition to just about any meal. But wow! The price now adays is outrageous! Way too expensive. I only buy it for special occasions or holidays. I’d recommend it to others for the flavor but not the price!
Jessica T.
Milford, OH
It's great for melting cheese for macaroni, nachos etc., but it's not great for much else. It's not healthy, it's very cheap. I'm a repeat customer, but only for small stuff like that mentioned before.
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I used these slices once and they were great. I only needed two of the mini blocks for my recipe. However now I am stuck on what to use them for? I checked the website and didn't see a ton of resources or recipes but I hope to find some via Pinterest.
Regan B.
Irmo, SC
Velveeta is not a great cheese brand. It taste incredible face and j would not recommend this product if you want good cheese.
Jeannette S.
Velveeta cheese is yummy i love cheese a lot this one is good but i feel like its too much but these minis are good for snacks
Jazmine R.
Jersey City, NJ
To be brutally honest with you guys I didn't really enjoy these. They're kind of small and the cheese on the tasted weird. I'm not sure if I got a bad box or not but it kind of just tasted like nothing, like there was a flavor but a weird one. I can't explain it. I would not recommend.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??