BY VELVEETA

Coti H.
Nolensville, TN
I love the convenience (and small serving size) of these blocks. It’s a little pricey but that’s because it’s convenient. It’s obviously processed cheese so it’s not the healthiest but we all know what we’re getting with Velveeta. Great for a quick appetizer of nachos.
Anna T.
Lubbock, TX
Melts very quickly, plus it doesn't have to be chopped into as many tiny pieces like the big Velveeta blocks. Great for the times when you don't want a full pound or so of processed cheese.
Tanya S.
Neenah, WI
Love that these are smaller individually wrapped blocks. Very convenient when making a meal at a time- the rest lasts longer. Decent price. Great flavor when it’s melty! Great addition to recipes.
Amanda S.
This brand makes great products. While this one is good, it’s not one of my favorites. It tastes processed and can be a bit expensive for what you’re getting. There are other brands that make this that I think are more enjoyable. This would be my second choice of brands.
Bethany P.
This cheese is awesome! It melts so quickly and my husband loves adding it to his grilled cheese sandwiches. It's adds a little something extra. He loves grilled cheese. You don't need to use a lot before the sandwich is all creamy and gooey. I recommend this product.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
We love Velveeta. These mini blocks are perfect for ANY size dip. Just grab however many blocks you need. One is perfect for a single dip. Repeat customer. Have been consuming Velveeta as long as I can remember.
Odette C.
Taunton , MA
Love how convenient this package is. Great for when you don’t want to make to much at once. Very cheesy and delicious. I usually buy mine at the grocery store. Love melting and putting on broccoli.
Kimberly C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My mom got this for us on her last trip to the grocery store. I was skeptical, but it has come in handy a ton! My kids love it on just about everything, including veggies. It melts so easily and tastes great.
Aishlinn M.
Bellingham, MA
Ive always bought velveeta blocks for mac n cheese and/or cheesy broccoli. But these single packs are perfrct. They last so much longer and without the mess. Definitely recommend.
Jessica T.
Milford, OH
It's great for melting cheese for macaroni, nachos etc., but it's not great for much else. It's not healthy, it's very cheap. I'm a repeat customer, but only for small stuff like that mentioned before.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??