BY VELVEETA #88 in Cheese

Patricia L.
Madison , IN
These block are so convenient to use. Opening a whole block for just a little bit seems pointless and I'm always afraid it'll go bad.  these are perfect for dinner sides and homemade mac and cheese. The flavor of Velveta is incomparable anyway.
Kayley B.
I always have to keep a stash of velveeta products at my house because my husband is a faithful velveeta eater! He eats it with everything and if I don't make his Mac & Cheese with velveeta he wont eat it! I always buy it, it's super creamy and delicious!
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I used these slices once and they were great. I only needed two of the mini blocks for my recipe. However now I am stuck on what to use them for? I checked the website and didn't see a ton of resources or recipes but I hope to find some via Pinterest.
Tonia D.
East Bank, WV
We love this cheese. It melts down so good for our favorite nachos. My mom always made us the best nachos using Velveeta, so I'm glad to share that same goodness with our son. I always grab Velveeta when I'm at Kroger - it's always on our grocery list.
Katie R.
Lexington, KY
These blocks are perfect for cooking. Same great taste but this size makes it easy not to go overboard and you don't have to worry about rough edges where you cut on the block previously. Would definitely buy again.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I love the Velveeta mini blocks when cooking because it's so much easier to stir in a melt! It's the same great recipe of the original block but already cut up basically! They possibilities are endless with velveeta!
Kaylee C.
Valdosta, GA
These are great to keep around the house, especially for my lifestyle!! I'm a "fly by the seat of my pants" type person and may decide to have a get together in minutes. These are great to have for many different dishes and dips. They melt great! LOVE
Joseline R.
These are great! Easy to melt and Velveeta makes the yummiest cheese!! These blocks are convenient if you use your cheese for different dinners snacks etc. They have a measuring on the packaging for portion control
K. W.
Velveeta is one of the best cheeses out there. Creamy and melts perfectly. Always a great addition to just about any meal. But wow! The price now adays is outrageous! Way too expensive. I only buy it for special occasions or holidays. I’d recommend it to others for the flavor but not the price!
Phara B.
These are genius! I've wasted many large blocks of Velveeta simply because i only needed a portion of it. However, it has been a little difficult to find for me personally. Hopefully they begin to distribute these everywhere, especially small towns.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??

back