Danni M.
Richland, WA
Loved the mini blocks! Made my homemade macaroni and cheese dish so much more creamy! For the price it is well worth grabbing for your cooking needs! Might not be the healthiest of dishes but I'm sure you can imagine up something healthier.
Angel H.
Abbeville , SC
I swear I can snack on this all day. Cheeses like my favorite food. I literally will go to the whole package this in one day. And I recommend this to every cheese lover out there. And I will be buying this over and over again.
Elisabeth C.
These are perfect to add to any dish. I use mine in scallop potatoes and in my homemade mac n cheese. Love this stuff because it is cut to the perfect size. Great value. I recommend to those cheese lovers out there!
Rosa A.
Beaverton, OR
Very delicious soup some broccoli cheddar! I love velveeta cheese is very good I use mostly on home made Mac and cheese and on broccoli soup ! You can find this at winco , safe way , Fred Myers and Safeway !
Jessica C.
Mountain Home
These are perfect when you don't want to open a whole block of velveta. My husband loves to put this on broccoli or even make a cheese sauce for tacos or a dip! Tastes way better than generic brands! Portion size is perfect!
Jemille B.
I haven't tried this because its not enough cheese compared to the regular box of Velveeta. I would have to buy 2boxes of the mini blocks if I were to make a rotel dip
ashley B.
I love the mini blocks. They are the perfect portion size. Instead of opening the normal whole block of velveeta and risk it going dry or hard or bad you have these perfect sized cubes. I use these for everything. I think i paid about $5 for this at walmart.
Patricia L.
Madison , IN
These block are so convenient to use. Opening a whole block for just a little bit seems pointless and I'm always afraid it'll go bad.  these are perfect for dinner sides and homemade mac and cheese. The flavor of Velveta is incomparable anyway.
Kayley B.
I always have to keep a stash of velveeta products at my house because my husband is a faithful velveeta eater! He eats it with everything and if I don't make his Mac & Cheese with velveeta he wont eat it! I always buy it, it's super creamy and delicious!
Tonia D.
East Bank, WV
We love this cheese. It melts down so good for our favorite nachos. My mom always made us the best nachos using Velveeta, so I'm glad to share that same goodness with our son. I always grab Velveeta when I'm at Kroger - it's always on our grocery list.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??