BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Jamie T.
Daphne, AL
These mini blocks of Velveeta are perfect for quick recipes. It's creamy, cheesy, and delicious! It tastes amazing paired with sausage and rotel! It's on the expensive side for cheese, but worth it for big events. This is not something I would buy weekly, but on occasion.
Amber S.
Alexandria , Ky
I am in love with the convenience of these! I hate what when you would open a brick it would usually dry up before I could use it again. These are perfectly portioned and great to toss in while cooking without the hassle or mess.
Alexis S.
Bettendorf , IA
These are perfect for making small batches of dip and not wanting to open a big package and not know when you are going to use the rest. And they taste great just like the bigger boxes!!!
Lisa H.
Love, love Love the mini blocks, for easy queso for two or even if adding it to veggies for dinner. It's a great value, affordable and easy to use without having to cut up the big block and not use it all. Purchased at Krogers and Walmart, highly recommended for use.
Danni M.
Richland, WA
Loved the mini blocks! Made my homemade macaroni and cheese dish so much more creamy! For the price it is well worth grabbing for your cooking needs! Might not be the healthiest of dishes but I'm sure you can imagine up something healthier.
Elisabeth C.
These are perfect to add to any dish. I use mine in scallop potatoes and in my homemade mac n cheese. Love this stuff because it is cut to the perfect size. Great value. I recommend to those cheese lovers out there!
Angel H.
Abbeville , SC
I swear I can snack on this all day. Cheeses like my favorite food. I literally will go to the whole package this in one day. And I recommend this to every cheese lover out there. And I will be buying this over and over again.
Jemille B.
I haven't tried this because its not enough cheese compared to the regular box of Velveeta. I would have to buy 2boxes of the mini blocks if I were to make a rotel dip
Jessica C.
Mountain Home
These are perfect when you don't want to open a whole block of velveta. My husband loves to put this on broccoli or even make a cheese sauce for tacos or a dip! Tastes way better than generic brands! Portion size is perfect!
ashley B.
I love the mini blocks. They are the perfect portion size. Instead of opening the normal whole block of velveeta and risk it going dry or hard or bad you have these perfect sized cubes. I use these for everything. I think i paid about $5 for this at walmart.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??