BY VELVEETA

Alyxandria L.
Quinlan, TX
Very convenient packaging. That being said it was a lot smaller than the large block that we normally purchase and repackage in ziplocks... with the same price. I feel that it should have been a little cheaper for the amount that was given compared to the normal sized loafs.
Jamie T.
Daphne, AL
These mini blocks of Velveeta are perfect for quick recipes. It's creamy, cheesy, and delicious! It tastes amazing paired with sausage and rotel! It's on the expensive side for cheese, but worth it for big events. This is not something I would buy weekly, but on occasion.
Lisa H.
Love, love Love the mini blocks, for easy queso for two or even if adding it to veggies for dinner. It's a great value, affordable and easy to use without having to cut up the big block and not use it all. Purchased at Krogers and Walmart, highly recommended for use.
Alexis S.
Bettendorf, IA
These are perfect for making small batches of dip and not wanting to open a big package and not know when you are going to use the rest. And they taste great just like the bigger boxes!!!
Danni M.
Richland, WA
Loved the mini blocks! Made my homemade macaroni and cheese dish so much more creamy! For the price it is well worth grabbing for your cooking needs! Might not be the healthiest of dishes but I'm sure you can imagine up something healthier.
Elisabeth C.
These are perfect to add to any dish. I use mine in scallop potatoes and in my homemade mac n cheese. Love this stuff because it is cut to the perfect size. Great value. I recommend to those cheese lovers out there!
Jemille B.
I haven't tried this because its not enough cheese compared to the regular box of Velveeta. I would have to buy 2boxes of the mini blocks if I were to make a rotel dip
Rosa A.
Beaverton , OR
Very delicious soup some broccoli cheddar! I love velveeta cheese is very good I use mostly on home made Mac and cheese and on broccoli soup ! You can find this at winco , safe way , Fred Myers and Safeway !
ashley B.
I love the mini blocks. They are the perfect portion size. Instead of opening the normal whole block of velveeta and risk it going dry or hard or bad you have these perfect sized cubes. I use these for everything. I think i paid about $5 for this at walmart.
Patricia L.
Madison , IN
These block are so convenient to use. Opening a whole block for just a little bit seems pointless and I'm always afraid it'll go bad.  these are perfect for dinner sides and homemade mac and cheese. The flavor of Velveta is incomparable anyway.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??

Walmart