BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Tanya K.
Trinity, FL
My toddler lives on Mac and Cheese. UGH! As much as I try to make him anything healthy, he always goes back to Mac and Cheese WITH Velveeta. He does not want the organic/all natural cheese that every mom would prefer their toddler to eat. These blocks are great! Amazing idea because when I used to get the original huge block of Velveeta cheese, it would not stay fresh for long, even though I refrigerated it . I do not have to refrigerate these because they are individually wrapped. I make a batch of whole grain elbow pasta for him for the week and when he is hungry I just heat one of these mini blocks on low heat and throw in the pasta. Viola! Done. I also throw in some peas and corn just to SOMEWHAT make it a little more healthy. Nothing beats Velveeta though! The creamy/velvety texture is bomb! No matter what anyone says about this cheese being "fake," it tastes amazing.
Stephanie G.
In my house we use this to make nacho cheese dip!! It's quick and easy and one block is enough for a person or two. Tastes really good and I can actually enjoy it without my sister complaining about spicy cheeses since this isn't spicy!
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is great! I love to use this for homemade queso dips. All you need is one or two blocks to get the job done. It can feed 3 people. This way cheese isn't wasted and you only use what you opened. It is expensive..that is my only issue.
Aiyana W.
Los Angeles, CA
Very creamy flavorful , takes seasoning well doesn't overpower with a cheese flavor. Great in pasta dishes and Macaroni and cheese of course ! very great to use as Dips for chips or veggies or even cheese fondue ! you can add this to lots of different recipes to add a great flavor
Samantha F.
Douglaston, NY
What can I really say about velveeta mini blocks? If you can get over shelf stable processed cheese, it's delicious! When making (semi) homemade mac and cheese this is the only cheese I'll use. The individual packages are very convenient.
Ashley L.
W Lafayette, IN
Who thought velveeta could get any better? My family goes through a lot of cheese but always had issues with the block of velveeta getting crusty/crunchy on the end after being used. With the new mini blocks we don't have that problem! Less cheese wasted and more cheese eaten!
Gina I.
vacaville, CA
love that they made th is in individual blockes. makes it much easier to only use what u need and not expose what your not using as much to outside air. we use for nachos, Mac and cheese and anything else that can use a creamy cheese.
Shannon Y.
Weatherford, TX
I love Velveeta Cheese for cooking. I live in Texas and we love our queso dip. Velveeta cheese is perfect for this dip. Stays creamy and heats up well. Velveeta has always been a staple and I don't think I will ever use any other type for queso. Perfect creamy cheese
Kaitlyn E.
San Marcos , TX
Whoever came up with this idea is literally a genius! I love this product! Amazing flavor and the best tasting cheese out there. I hate buying the big block bc I don't use all of it fast enough. But I love the idea of individual blocks of cheese! Def comes in handy
Alyxandria L.
Quinlan, TX
Very convenient packaging. That being said it was a lot smaller than the large block that we normally purchase and repackage in ziplocks... with the same price. I feel that it should have been a little cheaper for the amount that was given compared to the normal sized loafs.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??