BY VELVEETA

Katie Anne P.
I hate Velveeta but makes easy dips. I always hated buying a whole block and not using it all. These individually wrapped blocks help with that problem. Greatest idea ever.
Jade M.
Vancouver , BC
This cheese is super tasty on toast in the morning. It's very sharp cheddar like and softens and spreads easy. I've been eating this since I was a child. Not sure how healthy any cheese is for you but it's delicious.
Ashley M.
I use this in Pasta to make some Mac n Cheese. It comes out soo cheesy and delicious. My step son can't get enough of it. It is very easy to cook with. The flavor is not too strong either. I would definitely recommend for any cheese lover out there.
Jae B.
Kitchener
Mine and my kids fav! Lol we literally out that stuff on everything it's the best so creamy so yummy I'm going to use it now lol only thing that is kinda poop is its so expensive lol
Jacey Y.
Velveeta Cheese is honestly the best cheese that I've ever tasted. It's so delicious and it's so smooth. A lot of times, cheese makes me sick, but Velveeta Cheese doesn't!
Danielle H.
This super easy to melt and makes the best mac 'n' cheese. I totally recommend that everyone tries it. It also makes really good dips. Its affordable and a really good buy for the amount of flavor received.
Seema h.
Melts great. I use it with rotel for cheese dip, or just cut it into thin slices for grilled cheeses. This is my favorite cheese to make a rotel dip with. It is absolutely the best, I've used others and they don't compare!!!
Pielangely S.
HonestReview- I'm a simple man and I like to do simple things, I also have kids and a wife. This is a quick dinner to make, the good thing about this is you can make this as meaty or cheesy as you want by adding more to the ingredients. The people who complained about texture or taste, ITS COOKING! you can adjust this according to your liking. So if you are a hamburger helper fan or if you like simple things, try it out. You boil, you mix, you let it sit and you're pretty much done. Add more cheese or add more meat, season it more, do whatever you want to it, or just leave it as is. Either way you're making a pre-assembled meal, you can't expect a 5 star meal out of the box. Food is only as good as the cooker.
Bonnie R.
Love the cheese reminds me of my childhood the convenience of the blocks is great no guessing and estimating the size of pieces to cut off just grab and add
Marta M.
Arraial do Cabo
Muito gostoso .. Super recomendo .. Gosto muito , queijo é vida. . Coloco queijo em quase tudo. . Amo fazer macarronada com bastante queijo ..
Kk
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??