BY VELVEETA #97 in Cheese

Adriane E.
Northampton
Amazing and perfect portion control! Love velveeta and now its more convenient!
Cassie K.
Lawrence, KS
This is the best cheese ever made. I won't try another I am very hooked on this
Angela D.
I love keeping these on hand to make a quick meal taste even better and easy.
christina b.
This is the only cheese I'll use to make my macaroni and cheese. Kids love it
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
I use these to dip into my soup beans. So good. Velvet like inn the mouth..
Melanie M.
New Orleans , LA
Used these this year to do my baked macaroni and it made it so much easier!
Alexis L.
Love using velveeta cheese to make queso! Great dip for parties and events.
Katie Anne P.
I hate Velveeta but makes easy dips. I always hated buying a whole block and not using it all. These individually wrapped blocks help with that problem. Greatest idea ever.
Jade M.
Vancouver , BC
This cheese is super tasty on toast in the morning. It's very sharp cheddar like and softens and spreads easy. I've been eating this since I was a child. Not sure how healthy any cheese is for you but it's delicious.
Ashley M.
I use this in Pasta to make some Mac n Cheese. It comes out soo cheesy and delicious. My step son can't get enough of it. It is very easy to cook with. The flavor is not too strong either. I would definitely recommend for any cheese lover out there.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??