BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Sammi J.
Fordsville, KY
I use this to make my quest dip and it is always a big hit can not use any other brand
Bought it for my baby girl. She loves the flavor also the texture. Great presentation.
Amb H.
The best little cheese squares! Perfect for baked potatoes and topping on small sliders
Priscilla W.
Hobbs, NM
I absolutely love cheese & this is my favorite!! I eat it by itself just for a snack!!
Diamond N.
Lansing, MI
Mini blocks are great for smaller meals to avoid the block getting hard... Great idea
Rachel C.
My family loves Velveeta cheese, especially in our dips and mixed into Mac and cheese
Jessica V.
This cheese is so great for nachos, I buy it for all of my parties and get-togethers!
Kayla K.
Jasper, MO
This cheese is so perfect for making rotel dip! Perfect for those football sundays!
Emma C.
Lewis Center, OH
Velveeta cheese goes great with literally anything. It's so smooth,creamy and rich.
Kayla T.
We love nachos and cheese and this is perfect!!! Tastes great and my kids love it!
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??