BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Mackenzie M.
O Fallon, MO
i wish they melted quicker, but overall not too bad. can't really complain too much about it.
LaCatherine F.
Hanover, PA
I LOVE THIS CHEESE!! IT IS THE BEST CHEESE I HAVE EVER PUT IN MY MOUTH! I LOVE THIS CHEESE!
Brittany C.
Louisville, KY
These are so handy. Perfect size and perfect price! These are easy to use and a must have!
Carly R.
Love this cheese for Macaroni and cheese or for a special sausage and cheese game day dip!
Sam I.
Weare, NH
Really like using this cheese to make meals I can't normally make. It is a great addition.
Stephanie D.
Yummy usefule anyway taste is really good toast is the best thing though recommend for sure
Brittany E.
Hope Mills, NC
I use this all the time when i make homemade nachos! So yummy! I love cheese period !! Lol
Staci W.
Saint Joseph, MO
I buy this all the time for nachos as a snack or even a meal I use it to make Mac n cheese
Katie C.
Athens, GA
Queso and macaroni and cheese is the best made with velveeta. So yummy- I highly recommend.
Cynthia P.
Salisbury, NC
It easy to use and it precut so it prefect when your recipe only calls for a certain amount
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??