BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Nicole R.
The best for my baked potatoes. I enjoy this product and always love eating my food with them.
Britney C.
Gary, TX
The 2% milk Velveeta melts so good to make queso with! And Its the best tasting cheese ever!
Diana c.
midland , TX
This cheese is a hit at my parties! So fast and easy to make for Any event you have going on.
Emily M.
Shafter , CA
Velveeta is just the best!! It taste good with some of my recipes! Would highly recommend it
Jennifer S.
Works great for a small snack, or to mix with your meal...especially if your cooking for one.
Courtney R.
Christiansbrg, VA
Very convenient size for individual servings . They are easy to use and saves on drying out .
Jalen W.
Selma, AL
Its a nice brand if your making rotel dip and macaroni its very pure and delightful I love it
Tiffany P.
Corp Christi, TX
Great for parties. It's easy to put out with chips and it's always a hit with men and women.
allison c.
Delphos, OH
I absolutely love these. They make measuring so much easier and the cheese doesn't get hard.
Serena O.
Richland, WA
This is great for Mac and cheese! The best way to make it and the only way I eat it anymore!
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??