BY VELVEETA

LADONNA M.
West Hamlin, WV
Love this product we use it to make grilled cheese and so much more for dinner, Would buy again.
Lita C.
Victoria, TX
Love this just buy itself for a little snack me and my son relax and it cheese he also loves this
Rachel B.
I love velvetta products. They offer many different products and everyone in the family will love
Beth Y.
San Antonio, TX
We used these for all our dips and queso And for our Mac and cheese dishes. It melts so smoothly
Ashley S.
Celina, OH
These mini blocks are awesome for small meals! I always end up wasting some of he large blocks.
vicki t.
Lithonia, GA
I enjoy making cheese toast for my daughter after school. It's a easy and she love the cheese.
Brittany P.
Montgomery, AL
We tired the mini blocks for the first time for Thanksgiving, and the pre cut blocks are genius
Diamond F.
Modesto, CA
When i make mac n cheese i always add velvita in to it. It taste way better than powderd cheese
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
I lime this product! I use it in quite a few recipes! Its really good! The price isn't too bad!
Nicole R.
The best for my baked potatoes. I enjoy this product and always love eating my food with them.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??