Mariah D.
brentwood ny
Good for Melting cheese and to make nacho cheese. I make it all the time and it is very delicious
West Hamlin, WV
Love this product we use it to make grilled cheese and so much more for dinner, Would buy again.
Onnolea Z.
Great yummy cheese. Love that they are pre-portioned. Great for meal preps or if your on a diet.
Rachel B.
I love velvetta products. They offer many different products and everyone in the family will love
Carola V.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This is very convenient. We made so many things from one box. It's very easy to use and very good
Katelyn S.
Shelbyville, KY
Anything with Velveeta is delicious, it tastes so great with so Macht things and even by itself.
Nicole R.
The best for my baked potatoes. I enjoy this product and always love eating my food with them.
Kirsten F.
Really good cheese! Easy to use to make so many different recipes! Good product for the price.
Happy P.
Willis, TX
Amazing so good to make mac and cheese with if u like that(I do)!!! Amazing In dip! I love it!
Ashley S.
Celina, OH
These mini blocks are awesome for small meals! I always end up wasting some of he large blocks.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??