BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Kirsten F.
Really good cheese! Easy to use to make so many different recipes! Good product for the price.
Diamond F.
Modesto, CA
When i make mac n cheese i always add velvita in to it. It taste way better than powderd cheese
Happy P.
Willis, TX
Amazing so good to make mac and cheese with if u like that(I do)!!! Amazing In dip! I love it!
Ashley S.
Celina, OH
These mini blocks are awesome for small meals! I always end up wasting some of he large blocks.
Brittany P.
Montgomery, AL
We tired the mini blocks for the first time for Thanksgiving, and the pre cut blocks are genius
Maria G.
This is our go to cheese. Creamy cheese great for making all our favorite dips and appetizers.
vicki t.
Lithonia, GA
I enjoy making cheese toast for my daughter after school. It's a easy and she love the cheese.
Felicia P.
rio rancho
This is real handy for packed potatoes or anything that calls for cheese for individual things.
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
I lime this product! I use it in quite a few recipes! Its really good! The price isn't too bad!
Nicole R.
The best for my baked potatoes. I enjoy this product and always love eating my food with them.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??