BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Allison M.
Ashtabula, OH
Best thing I make so much stuff with this velvet a cheese I would definitely recommend this product
Onnolea Z.
Greenville
Great yummy cheese. Love that they are pre-portioned. Great for meal preps or if your on a diet.
LADONNA M.
West Hamlin, WV
Love this product we use it to make grilled cheese and so much more for dinner, Would buy again.
Beth Y.
San Antonio, TX
We used these for all our dips and queso And for our Mac and cheese dishes. It melts so smoothly
Carola V.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This is very convenient. We made so many things from one box. It's very easy to use and very good
Monica M.
Corsicana , TX
The great taste of velveeta but in small portion is just perfect. Great for individual servings.
Megan S.
Waterford, MI
This product is hard to melt for a dip. Takes practice to get the right consistency. Tastes great
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
I love this stuff I call it magic I normally use it on bake potatoes, Mac and cheese or for dips
Rachel B.
I love velvetta products. They offer many different products and everyone in the family will love
Katelyn S.
Shelbyville, KY
Anything with Velveeta is delicious, it tastes so great with so Macht things and even by itself.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??