BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I used these slices once and they were great. I only needed two of the mini blocks for my recipe. However now I am stuck on what to use them for? I checked the website and didn't see a ton of resources or recipes but I hope to find some via Pinterest.
Krista B.
SO MUCH BETTER! My family loves Velveeta but that huge block drives me insane! I hate cutting it because it sticks to the knife and I feel like the end gets crusty after it's been opened! This makes it SO much easier to make all of our cheesy snacks!
Lauren B.
Denison, TX
I love the mini blocks! My household consists of me and my boyfriend, needless to say we don't need a ton of velveeta for queso! The minis are great for portioning, and if we need a whole block they are pre-cut so it melts easier in other meals! We find it affordable for how much use we get!
Olivia M.
This is the most cheesy, creamy product I've ever had. It is excellent and great value. It is super affordable and I love to melt these little blocks of cheese on top of cooked pasta. It beats Kraft Mac n Cheese, and it is something I Will continue to buy. I really love all Velveeta products.
rena k.
I love Velveeta minis. The taste of the cheese is rich and creamy, perfect for nacho cheese sauces and also great for dips. The mini blocks are nice for me because I don't have a huge family, so I don't always need a bunch of the Velveeta at once. The pricing also is about the same is a big block of Velveeta, just these are in smaller portions .
Jazmine R.
To be brutally honest with you guys I didn't really enjoy these. They're kind of small and the cheese on the tasted weird. I'm not sure if I got a bad box or not but it kind of just tasted like nothing, like there was a flavor but a weird one. I can't explain it. I would not recommend.
Lauren F.
Britton, MI
I love these. They're very convenient and easy to use. We make homemade Mac and cheese and these are nice to have instead of opening a big block. Definitely will buy again I would recommend these to have if you like making things on the fly.
Korina W.
I think that Velveeta and I have a better relationship than most people do with their best friends. Always easy for meals when using the individual blocks! Makes mom life so much simpler and is ALWAYS a go to for an easy assist with recipes!
Tanya K.
Trinity, FL
My toddler lives on Mac and Cheese. UGH! As much as I try to make him anything healthy, he always goes back to Mac and Cheese WITH Velveeta. He does not want the organic/all natural cheese that every mom would prefer their toddler to eat. These blocks are great! Amazing idea because when I used to get the original huge block of Velveeta cheese, it would not stay fresh for long, even though I refrigerated it . I do not have to refrigerate these because they are individually wrapped. I make a batch of whole grain elbow pasta for him for the week and when he is hungry I just heat one of these mini blocks on low heat and throw in the pasta. Viola! Done. I also throw in some peas and corn just to SOMEWHAT make it a little more healthy. Nothing beats Velveeta though! The creamy/velvety texture is bomb! No matter what anyone says about this cheese being "fake," it tastes amazing.
Stephanie G.
In my house we use this to make nacho cheese dip!! It's quick and easy and one block is enough for a person or two. Tastes really good and I can actually enjoy it without my sister complaining about spicy cheeses since this isn't spicy!
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??