BY VELVEETA

Lauren B.
Denison , TX
I love the mini blocks! My household consists of me and my boyfriend, needless to say we don't need a ton of velveeta for queso! The minis are great for portioning, and if we need a whole block they are pre-cut so it melts easier in other meals! We find it affordable for how much use we get!
Jazmine R.
Jersey City, NJ
To be brutally honest with you guys I didn't really enjoy these. They're kind of small and the cheese on the tasted weird. I'm not sure if I got a bad box or not but it kind of just tasted like nothing, like there was a flavor but a weird one. I can't explain it. I would not recommend.
Tanya K.
Trinity, FL
My toddler lives on Mac and Cheese. UGH! As much as I try to make him anything healthy, he always goes back to Mac and Cheese WITH Velveeta. He does not want the organic/all natural cheese that every mom would prefer their toddler to eat. These blocks are great! Amazing idea because when I used to get the original huge block of Velveeta cheese, it would not stay fresh for long, even though I refrigerated it . I do not have to refrigerate these because they are individually wrapped. I make a batch of whole grain elbow pasta for him for the week and when he is hungry I just heat one of these mini blocks on low heat and throw in the pasta. Viola! Done. I also throw in some peas and corn just to SOMEWHAT make it a little more healthy. Nothing beats Velveeta though! The creamy/velvety texture is bomb! No matter what anyone says about this cheese being "fake," it tastes amazing.
Lauren F.
Britton, MI
I love these. They're very convenient and easy to use. We make homemade Mac and cheese and these are nice to have instead of opening a big block. Definitely will buy again I would recommend these to have if you like making things on the fly.
Aiyana W.
Los Angeles, CA
Very creamy flavorful , takes seasoning well doesn't overpower with a cheese flavor. Great in pasta dishes and Macaroni and cheese of course ! very great to use as Dips for chips or veggies or even cheese fondue ! you can add this to lots of different recipes to add a great flavor
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is great! I love to use this for homemade queso dips. All you need is one or two blocks to get the job done. It can feed 3 people. This way cheese isn't wasted and you only use what you opened. It is expensive..that is my only issue.
Samantha F.
Douglaston, NY
What can I really say about velveeta mini blocks? If you can get over shelf stable processed cheese, it's delicious! When making (semi) homemade mac and cheese this is the only cheese I'll use. The individual packages are very convenient.
Gina I.
vacaville, CA
love that they made th is in individual blockes. makes it much easier to only use what u need and not expose what your not using as much to outside air. we use for nachos, Mac and cheese and anything else that can use a creamy cheese.
Ashley L.
W Lafayette, IN
Who thought velveeta could get any better? My family goes through a lot of cheese but always had issues with the block of velveeta getting crusty/crunchy on the end after being used. With the new mini blocks we don't have that problem! Less cheese wasted and more cheese eaten!
Alyxandria L.
Quinlan, TX
Very convenient packaging. That being said it was a lot smaller than the large block that we normally purchase and repackage in ziplocks... with the same price. I feel that it should have been a little cheaper for the amount that was given compared to the normal sized loafs.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??