BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Shiria V.
Little Elm, TX
Did not like did not taste will text her is completely wrong the cheese was a little bit overwhelming
Argenis L.
are products of very good quality always bought our home for quality and value is fully recommended
Brittney W.
Memphis
Love these mini blocks!!! Great when you just need to add a little something special to your meal!
Allison M.
Ashtabula, OH
Best thing I make so much stuff with this velvet a cheese I would definitely recommend this product
Arie D.
Wallace, WV
Buy this when I'm making homemade macaroni and cheese makes the best smooth Tate only kind I'll buy
Brittany C.
Katy, TX
Great for small uses or if u just don't want to cut up a big block like me!! Melts faster for queso
Rebecca G.
Easy, small, and so delicious. Better than using the big block. This is just more simpler. Genius!!
Elina M.
These are awesome and quick for making snacks and food ! I definitely recommend buying this again!
Amanda W.
S San Fran, CA
My favorite for everything! This is super convenient for making dips or adding into common recipes.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
I love this stuff I call it magic I normally use it on bake potatoes, Mac and cheese or for dips
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??