BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Crissy L.
I use this for home made mac n cheese and when making home made cheese bread my family and I love it!
mariana b.
😍😍bom demais, sucesso, quero quero quero quero quero quero quero quero quero quero quero quero quero
Kenley J.
Dukedom
Who doesn’t love Velveeta! It is a little pricey, but it is so good. It’s awesome to cook with also.
Kelsey F.
Evansville, IN
Just baught this! Great since I am a single female. Don't have to cut into
A whole
Bar and it go bad
desmond g.
Atlanta, GA
GREAT CHEESE. I LOVE HOW IT TASTE AND I EAT CHEESE BY ITSELF. PLUS IT MAKES GREAT FOR MAC AND CHEESE
Jessica M.
Cameron, NC
I make dip with this cheese, but i prefer making my own cheese dip because this can be a little thick
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Its a decent cheese. It melts properly. I use it as a sauce or nacho dip. Its always a crowd pleaser
Noelle C.
Love velveeta just wish it could be a little more cost effective. Esp cause it's not good for ya haha
Misty R.
Bakersfield, CA
Love Velveeta! And love it now that you can get it in individual portions. It cuts down on the waste.
Bobbi G.
Oakdale, CA
Eant the best mac and cheese?! Add original velveeta and milk to your favorite macaroni. Perfection!
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??