Beth R.
The best cheese always. Can never go wrong with velveeta products. Always consist and never disappoints.
Lindsey S.
The best cheese to cook with. It gives enough flavor and texture for just about anything you are cooking
Meghan S.
Columbia, NJ
I love using this for homemade mac and cheese. It makes it taste so cheesy but also does not taste fake.
Janie C.
Brownsville, TX
I love the mini blocks I was tired of my cheese blocks always going to waste,so I'm so glad these exist.
Alisha C.
Minford, OH
Great for making macaroni and any dip. Creamy , cheesy ,flavorful and yummy. Can't find another better.
John P.
Ambridge, PA
I am constantly cutting more and more for my son he loves this cheese so much. I would highly recommend
Nicole M.
Columbia, SC
Love how this cheese
Melts and the way that it tastes is amazing. Only cheese besides Kraft that I ise
Shannon D.
Harper Woods, MI
Love it! I use it for homemade Mac and cheese and dips for parties. I purchase this usually at Kroger.
Montanna H.
Polo, Mo
These are great for when you want a little bit of cheese dip for yourself, this is the best cheese too!
Hailey M.
Weirton, WV
Love this. Perfect for little meals instead of having to wrap up what i haven't used.easy to separate
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??