BY VELVEETA

Aprilo F.
I just tried these recently I love how these are already proportioned. You can use them as you need them .
Chantelle L.
Duluth, MN
I love this cheese. I hate cheese that doesnt melt and velvety melts down so easily that i get to enjoy it.
Gina p.
Waycross, GA
For real the best and xreamiest cheese ever! The only cheese i use for mac and cheese and everything really
Taylor G.
I enjoy the mini blocks because I can now make cheese dip for myself instead of for the whole neighborhood.
Elizabeth C.
Seminole, TX
Love these. I buy to make my favorite snack at home. Hot Cheetos and cheese. It's always a hit at our home.
Gloria C.
Really addictive cheese,great on everything.but far tooooooooo expensive....great if you had single chunks
Briana M.
Encino, CA
I use this cheese to make macaroni and cheese and also to make nachos and they turn out really really good
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
I love velveeta cheese its so creamy. I use it to make cheese dip. You can make whatever you want with it.
Lindsey S.
The best cheese to cook with. It gives enough flavor and texture for just about anything you are cooking
Lyndsi H.
Greer, SC
I like to use these when I make a macaroni pie. It only takes a few but it's makes the macaroni so good.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??

Walmart