BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Meghan S.
Columbia, NJ
I love using this for homemade mac and cheese. It makes it taste so cheesy but also does not taste fake.
Nina M.
Love that they have velveeta in the mini blocks. Usually only use a little a time so this makes it easy.
Stacey C.
Picayune, MS
The mini blocks are perfect for melting and eating it with chips. It's just enough for a single serving.
erin d.
These are perfect for small meals. Baked potato, Mac n cheese, etc. I have them in my fridge now actually
Stephanie M.
Arlington, WA
Great for potatoes or when making Mac and cheese and need a little more cheese :) smaller than it looks.
Abigail C.
Knightsville, IN
I love the mini blocks. I rarely ever use a full block of Velveeta so the mini blocks are perfect for me.
arden g.
Great for baked paptatoos or quick nachos cutee little blocks perfect for 1-2 people meal or quick snack
Alisha C.
Minford, OH
Great for making macaroni and any dip. Creamy , cheesy ,flavorful and yummy. Can't find another better.
Montanna H.
Polo, Mo
These are great for when you want a little bit of cheese dip for yourself, this is the best cheese too!
John P.
Ambridge, PA
I am constantly cutting more and more for my son he loves this cheese so much. I would highly recommend
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??