BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
The mini blocks works great for broccoli and cheese. No clumped cheese. Velveeta is all I would use for it.
Gina p.
Douglasville, GA
For real the best and xreamiest cheese ever! The only cheese i use for mac and cheese and everything really
Taylor G.
I enjoy the mini blocks because I can now make cheese dip for myself instead of for the whole neighborhood.
Beth R.
The best cheese always. Can never go wrong with velveeta products. Always consist and never disappoints.
Janie C.
Brownsville, TX
I love the mini blocks I was tired of my cheese blocks always going to waste,so I'm so glad these exist.
Lyndsi H.
Greer, SC
I like to use these when I make a macaroni pie. It only takes a few but it's makes the macaroni so good.
Lindsey S.
The best cheese to cook with. It gives enough flavor and texture for just about anything you are cooking
Angela G.
This is great for making all kinds of dips! Party favorites. Great for topping your favorite side dishes!
Nena P.
Tampa, FL
Great for making homemade macaroni and cheese. Add some seasoning and it's so cheesy. I love it!!!!!!!!!
CHEYENNE R.
Alpine, TX
velveeta is the go to cheese for making dips. you can never go wrong with it. i often buy it for recipes.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??