BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
This is one of the go to cheeses I go for when making Mac and cheese from scratch. Also love it on crackers.
Beverly T.
I love the individualy wrapped packaging. It makes it easy for small meals and without wasting too much food.
Lovenska L.
Naples, FL
I love chess is my favorite I'm fall in love with cheese I don't know what to said bout chess I just love it
Elizabeth C.
Seminole, TX
Love these. I buy to make my favorite snack at home. Hot Cheetos and cheese. It's always a hit at our home.
Gina p.
Douglasville, GA
For real the best and xreamiest cheese ever! The only cheese i use for mac and cheese and everything really
Briana M.
Encino, CA
I use this cheese to make macaroni and cheese and also to make nachos and they turn out really really good
Taylor G.
I enjoy the mini blocks because I can now make cheese dip for myself instead of for the whole neighborhood.
Jenn S.
N Highlands, CA
Used these to make queso , worked great because I love mine extra cheesy and these are individually wrapped
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
I love velveeta cheese its so creamy. I use it to make cheese dip. You can make whatever you want with it.
Great for smaller proportions of food or to add more cheese but not too much and great for random snacking
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??