BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Tabitha G.
Orange Park, FL
These are so perfect. My boyfriend and son won't eat regular broccoli or cauliflower, add this and they love it
The mini blocks are convenient for traveling. My cousins love eating the cheese just because they are in blocks
Aliyah B.
Pretty convenient little blocks of cheese. Can be great for portion controls and also following recipes better
alexis g.
The mini blocks make making mac and cheese so much more easier, the big block was great but this is WAY better!
Rebecca M.
Gladwin, MI
I love that these have individually wrapped bars. You aren't opening the large bar to use a few tablespoons.
Katie H.
This is good for so many different recipes. Easy to use. Just cut a piece off and throw it in to your recipe.
Lovenska L.
Naples, FL
I love chess is my favorite I'm fall in love with cheese I don't know what to said bout chess I just love it
Grace W.
Columbus Junction, IA
Love it. I use it when making homemade Mac and cheese or queso. It has great flavor and is reasonably priced.
Miranda B.
These are rhe best invention ever for cooking. I use them in chicken spaghetti all the time. It is so yummy.
Tyler R.
This cheese is so thick and creamy. Perfect for Mac and cheese or anything you need to make a little cheesey
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??