BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Jade N.
I love this cheese! My mom uses it every time she makes her homemade Mac and cheese. It is absolutely the best.
Aliyah B.
Pretty convenient little blocks of cheese. Can be great for portion controls and also following recipes better
Kim D.
New Milford, CT
I love those creamy cheese to use it for pasta and best product to buy..i bought it at walmart and great price.
Sarah V.
These cheese blocks are so cute and fun for little food items that require just that amount of cheese. Its fun.
julie G.
Eden, NY
I like the small individual packs in the box its easier to use less mess and tastes good and melts wonderfully
Carole F.
Newport, KY
Love the little blocks!! So easy to use to veggies and nachos. This is convient and the block don't harden up.
amber w.
Connersville, IN
Fit for every need. I don't use it often but it's good enough for a small meal or a mexican dip. I love cheese.
The mini blocks are convenient for traveling. My cousins love eating the cheese just because they are in blocks
Amanda M.
Montville, OH
Love the mini blocks! What can I say - does its job. Great price and lasts a while. I never buy anything else.
Tabitha G.
Orange Park, FL
These are so perfect. My boyfriend and son won't eat regular broccoli or cauliflower, add this and they love it
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??