BY VELVEETA #88 in Cheese

Velveeta Mini Blocks Original Cheese 20 oz. Box
This is so convenient to use when making dip or Mac n cheese! It is heavenly tasting and so smooth too! I love it.
Christina C.
Even though Velveeta cheese is really bad for you, it tastes so good with a can of rotel and cooked ground sausage!
Denise V.
Chesapeake, VA
I love cheese! I use Velveeta when I make my crock pot nacho dip. A delicious snack when watching a movie or games.
Tracie D.
Hodgenville, KY
I just recently purchased this cheese and I love the small blocks so the rest stays fresh until I'm ready to use it
Stacy T.
Buffalo, NY
Omg love get for making dips. For party's great on vegetable omg Mac n cheese great every kind of flavor the bomb
Kemberli T.
Virginia, IL
Love the fact that they come in the mini blocks so you don't have to open the whole thing of cheese and waste it
Karen D.
DELICIOUS! It's super easy to. Add to any food! And the small pieces is way better to control how much you want!
Celina R.
PHOENIX, Arizona
If I could give zero stars I would. Don't waste your money on this mess unless your only using for Mac and cheese
Sandra L.
Buffalo, NY
This cheese is good for making dips, grilled cheese and Mac and cheese. It melts smoothly and has a great taste.
Candace P.
Spring Valley
These are so prefect for making individual servings of queso or macaroni. I've even used them on baked potatoes.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??

back