Tammy P.
Plano, TX
Love that Kraft came out with these much easier and more economical to use and just as smooth as the large blocks
Kamila B.
Herndon, VA
Good cheese particularly when you want melted cheese, tastes good and gives a number of possibilities to cook it
Taylor L.
Ottawa, OH
Use these to make homemade mac and cheese and I have always used these and they taste perfect with what I make!
Chantel B.
Hinesville, GA
The mini blockocks allow me to use what I need without having to cut the big block. I will purchase these now.
Tabitha G.
Orange Park, FL
These are so perfect. My boyfriend and son won't eat regular broccoli or cauliflower, add this and they love it
Brianna P.
Cedartown, GA
I use these in chili and oh yes so amazing how it just easily melts and give my chili that chili cheese flavor
Kesha C.
These are the perfect size for making several different kinds of dip. I always purchase these now for parties.
julie G.
Eden, NY
I like the small individual packs in the box its easier to use less mess and tastes good and melts wonderfully
Eunice S.
Blakeslee, PA
use in all kind of recipes or just cut in cubes for quick snack has a smooth and creamy taste and a good price
Kim D.
New Milford, CT
I love those creamy cheese to use it for pasta and best product to buy..i bought it at walmart and great price.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??