BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Tammy P.
Plano, TX
Love that Kraft came out with these much easier and more economical to use and just as smooth as the large blocks
Brandi S.
I love the blocks of velvetta. You can use it for so many recipes. My favorite one is home made mac and cheese!!
victoria m.
Owensboro, KY
Love the cheese.great for mac and cheese, and other foods like dips. love it on my tacos and love the taste of it
Karen D.
DELICIOUS! It's super easy to. Add to any food! And the small pieces is way better to control how much you want!
Brooke B.
Lisbon, OH
I love this cheese it is very rich and very tasty love this in a grilled cheese sandwich I would recommend this
alexis g.
The mini blocks make making mac and cheese so much more easier, the big block was great but this is WAY better!
Taylor L.
Ottawa, OH
Use these to make homemade mac and cheese and I have always used these and they taste perfect with what I make!
Lauren D.
Cincinnati, OH
So good on potatoes, chicken, burgers, fries and pasta. You could put . this on cardboard and it would be good.
Kesha C.
These are the perfect size for making several different kinds of dip. I always purchase these now for parties.
Rita O.
Wilmington
I find it easy to use this to make potato cheese soup with out having to add a lot of salt or other seasonings
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??