BY VELVEETA

Nikki K.
Folsom , CA
I just love that they came out with this six individually wrapped packs of cheese. so that way she stays fresh. The old container you had to open it and lost most of its flavor due to exposure to air. This way you open a new package each time cooking.
Love this
Mildred C.
Velveeta Cheese has so many uses and to have it in mini blocks so it can be used in smaller quantites is a plus and adds to the affordablility and savings by holding in the flavor of the product. I would highly recommend this product and will be buying it again
Christina M.
Kyle
Mini blocks should have been a thing years ago. Love that if I want to make a single serving of queso  I'm able to do so. The packaging allows you to peel off without having to get your hands dirty and touch the cheese block. Melts nice and doesn't have a strong odor. Can purchase at any grocery store
Amalia K.
Theses are perfect all ready individually wrapped packed with great flavor . I love making queso so the individually pact is perfect . And at a great affordable price . And they last long they also make great cheese sauce for broccoli and cheeses sauce !!
Taylor L.
Bowie, TX
This is so handy! I love these blocks because u don't have to open one big block. It's not to expensive. I love it and it is so easy. I have purchased this multiple times. I use it in mac and cheese, nachos etc...
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
I like the minis because it saves me the trouble of cutting and cutting the cheese for use. It makes it easier to handle and faster when cooking or even using a slow cooker. I would recommend it much more than the big long cubed Cheese that takes time to cut.
Jayme B.
Finally made them in minis. Now I just grab what I need without having to open the whole package and wrapping it up then it tends to go bad. Well worth the extra money, which is not much more then the big block.
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I used these slices once and they were great. I only needed two of the mini blocks for my recipe. However now I am stuck on what to use them for? I checked the website and didn't see a ton of resources or recipes but I hope to find some via Pinterest.
Krista B.
SO MUCH BETTER! My family loves Velveeta but that huge block drives me insane! I hate cutting it because it sticks to the knife and I feel like the end gets crusty after it's been opened! This makes it SO much easier to make all of our cheesy snacks!
Lauren B.
Denison , TX
I love the mini blocks! My household consists of me and my boyfriend, needless to say we don't need a ton of velveeta for queso! The minis are great for portioning, and if we need a whole block they are pre-cut so it melts easier in other meals! We find it affordable for how much use we get!
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??