BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Diana M.
Janesville, WI
Just bought this, can't wait to try it out.  If it is anything like all the other Velveeta, is is very good. It is a little high compared to the 2# Velveeta. First for this , but I use the other Velveeta product, all the time.  I buy it all the time. It makes cramey Mac and Cheese, or grilled cheese sandwhich.
Nikki K.
Folsom, CA
I just love that they came out with this six individually wrapped packs of cheese. so that way she stays fresh. The old container you had to open it and lost most of its flavor due to exposure to air. This way you open a new package each time cooking.
Love this
Aliya H.
Athens , OH
I love that a little goes a long way. It's kind of pricey but you can pair it with many different things. You can make it as a dip or serve it with vegetables for supper. We buy this super often and we always use it up very quickly because we love it soooo much.
Mildred C.
Velveeta Cheese has so many uses and to have it in mini blocks so it can be used in smaller quantites is a plus and adds to the affordablility and savings by holding in the flavor of the product. I would highly recommend this product and will be buying it again
Christina M.
Kyle
Mini blocks should have been a thing years ago. Love that if I want to make a single serving of queso  I'm able to do so. The packaging allows you to peel off without having to get your hands dirty and touch the cheese block. Melts nice and doesn't have a strong odor. Can purchase at any grocery store
Amalia K.
Theses are perfect all ready individually wrapped packed with great flavor . I love making queso so the individually pact is perfect . And at a great affordable price . And they last long they also make great cheese sauce for broccoli and cheeses sauce !!
Dawn T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Just found these the other day and I love the mini packs. My family loves them as well just to grab and cut up for an easy snack with salsa and chips. I love that I don't have to cut up part of a block and then potentially have dried up ends from not completely being sealed up after the first use.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
I like the minis because it saves me the trouble of cutting and cutting the cheese for use. It makes it easier to handle and faster when cooking or even using a slow cooker. I would recommend it much more than the big long cubed Cheese that takes time to cut.
Taylor L.
Bowie, TX
This is so handy! I love these blocks because u don't have to open one big block. It's not to expensive. I love it and it is so easy. I have purchased this multiple times. I use it in mac and cheese, nachos etc...
Krista B.
SO MUCH BETTER! My family loves Velveeta but that huge block drives me insane! I hate cutting it because it sticks to the knife and I feel like the end gets crusty after it's been opened! This makes it SO much easier to make all of our cheesy snacks!
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??