BY VELVEETA #88 in Cheese

Buy on Walmart
Aysia G.
Peoria, IL
Great cheese to eat. Melts super easy and can be mixed with anything! Delicious and better than single sliced cheese.
Nushrat M.
Chesterfield, MO
I like eating cheese. I buy this regularly from Walmart or Target. Very delicious and fresh. All natural ingredients
Kimm W.
Haslett, MI
We use these small blocks frequently for queso or homemade mac and cheese. I definitely prefer the single packaging.
Kathryn S.
Franklin, IN
These are perfect for making small amounts of rotel dip. My favorite is the queso. We always have this in our fridge.
Allison M.
Mason City, IA
I will forever use velveeta! It has so many recipes that call for this cheese and no other brand compares to velveeta
Kelly L.
Bowling Green
Had to get these because it was all hat the store had. Same price as the big block which was a little disappointing p
Genevieve C.
Garden City, MI
Very good! Goes great with or on anything. This version is even easier to use. This is a classic that never gets old.
Jackie S.
HUDSON, FL
Love this! I use it on almost everything and it makes the best cheese dip ever! I would be lost without my Velveeta!
Dana P.
Prattville, AL
Having the small individually wrapped cheeses makes it easy to use what you need without opening the entire package.
Bethany F.
Cave Springs, AR
We love using velveeta cheese in out household for macaroni and cheese and cheese dip! It's out go-to and we love it
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??