BY VELVEETA

Melissa V.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I love these! I really wish came out with this sooner. It's great when I'm trying to get my oldest to eat vegetables .
Brianna P.
Altoona, IA
I love belveeta cheese I use it in a recipe that my whole family loves and begs for regularly lol and it's sooooo yummy
Brianna R.
Salem, OR
Melts down super well for game day nacho cheese. Just add a jar of your favorite salsa, some water and youre good to go
Rachel J.
Concrete, WA
Just recently found these my husband is a huge velveeta fan and he loved how perfect these were the size was just right
Erin S.
Louisville, KY
Velveeta is literally the best brand of cheese for anything. I love how it comes in a box and the flavor is super rich.
Erin R.
Pensacola, FL
Just like the original only in a smaller size. I love to melt these blocks for all my side dishes and even some entrees
Tara A.
Bensalem, PA
This makes melting way easier when I am making my queso. I don't have to cut the big block into pieces when I use this.
Teresa K.
Hudson, IL
only name brand cheese that must be used in my aunt's lasagna. it HAS to be velveeta origianl and mini blocks are handy
Crystal K.
gloucester, VA
These are so good, and convenient. Perfect portion sizes, for whatever it is that you need it for. Great for all things
Cocco J.
Prefer these in Mac n cheese. Simple enough though. Not a bad price point and you get to decide how cheesy you want it.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??

Walmart