BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Kathryn S.
Franklin, IN
These are perfect for making small amounts of rotel dip. My favorite is the queso. We always have this in our fridge.
bethany F.
Cave springs , AR
We love using velveeta cheese in out household for macaroni and cheese and cheese dip! It's out go-to and we love it
Jackie S.
HUDSON, FL
Love this! I use it on almost everything and it makes the best cheese dip ever! I would be lost without my Velveeta!
Genevieve C.
Garden City, MI
Very good! Goes great with or on anything. This version is even easier to use. This is a classic that never gets old.
Neysha M.
I love to make mac and cheese with the Velveeta block. They turnout so delicious and the cheese melts so well. Ah ♡_♡
Nushrat M.
Chesterfield, MO
I like eating cheese. I buy this regularly from Walmart or Target. Very delicious and fresh. All natural ingredients
Kimm W.
Haslett, MI
We use these small blocks frequently for queso or homemade mac and cheese. I definitely prefer the single packaging.
Kelly L.
Bowling Green
Had to get these because it was all hat the store had. Same price as the big block which was a little disappointing p
Allison M.
Mason City, IA
I will forever use velveeta! It has so many recipes that call for this cheese and no other brand compares to velveeta
meghan b.
West Seneca, NY
Perfect size and such good cheese ! U can use it on anything or in anything that your cooking ! Pricey but worth it !
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??