BY VELVEETA #94 in Cheese

Jade L.
Bellevue
Melts very nice and makes sense good cheese dip for chips. You can make cheese salsa as well. Don't like how it can dry out
Elyse N.
Niagara Falls, NY
Use this stuff to make homemade mac n cheese. So good and creamy and i just .... Oh my god. 10 out of 10 would recommend.
Jennifer F.
Huntington, WV
These are a grea way to get cheese..you dont waste any nor does it go bad..they are very affordableand waste effective..
Mariah C.
Port Crane, NY
Honestly I'm not a huge Velvetta fan, I never really liked it but when I tried this, this is the best cheese I ever ate!
Patricia R.
Perris, CA
Wonderful to have around. Can be used for do many downy things. I prefer to use this with noodles to make mac and cheese.
Andrea F.
Athens, AL
I just bought some of this the other day to make cheese dip I put a whole block in hamburger and Rotel it was delicious.
Ashley w.
Holbrook, PA
this is a product thst tastes great and is used in my house constantly for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! favorite cheese!
Casandra A.
Sunnyside, WA
I LOVE velvetta cheese! IT IS THE BEST OUT THERE TO MAKE MAC AND CHEESE ITS SO GOOD! gives mac and cheese a good flavor.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
We buy this every two weeks. My family loves it in the mac n cheese I make. My husband loves it as a homemade queso dip.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
I use this for every cheese dip and every macaroni and cheese recipe I make!! it is better than all the other knock offs!
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??