BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Brianna R.
Salem, OR
Melts down super well for game day nacho cheese. Just add a jar of your favorite salsa, some water and youre good to go
Erin R.
Pensacola
Just like the original only in a smaller size. I love to melt these blocks for all my side dishes and even some entrees
Brianna P.
Altoona, IA
I love belveeta cheese I use it in a recipe that my whole family loves and begs for regularly lol and it's sooooo yummy
Melissa V.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I love these! I really wish came out with this sooner. It's great when I'm trying to get my oldest to eat vegetables .
Erin S.
Louisville, KY
Velveeta is literally the best brand of cheese for anything. I love how it comes in a box and the flavor is super rich.
Casey L.
Rockland, ID
These are so perfect for single servings! Just the right size for a baked potato, great Velveeta flavor and easy to use
Justin A.
Conshohocken, PA
These mini blocks are really convenient for making snacks like cheddar fries or nachos. Less mess than the full block.
Chelsey S.
Waco, GA
These are so handy to have around the kitchen! Great for macaroni and cheese as well as broccoli and cheese casserole.
Rachel J.
Concrete, WA
Just recently found these my husband is a huge velveeta fan and he loved how perfect these were the size was just right
Crystal K.
These are so good, and convenient. Perfect portion sizes, for whatever it is that you need it for. Great for all things
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??