BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Mariah C.
Port Crane, NY
Honestly I'm not a huge Velvetta fan, I never really liked it but when I tried this, this is the best cheese I ever ate!
Andrea F.
Athens, AL
I just bought some of this the other day to make cheese dip I put a whole block in hamburger and Rotel it was delicious.
Ashley w.
Holbrook, PA
this is a product thst tastes great and is used in my house constantly for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! favorite cheese!
Casandra A.
Sunnyside, WA
I LOVE velvetta cheese! IT IS THE BEST OUT THERE TO MAKE MAC AND CHEESE ITS SO GOOD! gives mac and cheese a good flavor.
Elyse N.
Niagara Falls, NY
Use this stuff to make homemade mac n cheese. So good and creamy and i just .... Oh my god. 10 out of 10 would recommend.
Tara A.
Bensalem, PA
This makes melting way easier when I am making my queso. I don't have to cut the big block into pieces when I use this.
Erin S.
Louisville, KY
Velveeta is literally the best brand of cheese for anything. I love how it comes in a box and the flavor is super rich.
Rachel J.
Concrete, WA
Just recently found these my husband is a huge velveeta fan and he loved how perfect these were the size was just right
Justin A.
Conshohocken, PA
These mini blocks are really convenient for making snacks like cheddar fries or nachos. Less mess than the full block.
Melissa V.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I love these! I really wish came out with this sooner. It's great when I'm trying to get my oldest to eat vegetables .
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??