BY VELVEETA

Kara P.
Tulsa, OK
This cheese is a must for queso or macaroni and cheese! I never make it without it. Nothing else makes it taste just right.
Jade L.
Bellevue
Melts very nice and makes sense good cheese dip for chips. You can make cheese salsa as well. Don't like how it can dry out
Annje H.
Mesa, AZ
This is always my go-to when I make one of my special tips. Excellent flavor and it melts easily into anything. Multi uses.
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
These mini blocks are perfect as a snack or when you only need a small portion of velvets for a recipe. I highly recommend.
Amber L.
Hersey, MI
Love the mini blocks, i love this brand but could never use the whole big box now that there are the minis i buy more often
katie g.
Luray, TN
They are perfect for small groups. We always make to much rotel and I need up throwing most anyway. But this it is easier.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
The best cheese to make grilled cheese with. Taste amazing. Add some salami to it and you have yourself the best sandwich.
Kaitlyn B.
Medina, OH
Me and my family LOVE velveeta cheese. I like to put it in a crock pot with ground meat and salsa, the best chip dip ever!
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
I always buys this cheese! I have tried many different brands but always come back to my number one creamy cheesy goodness!
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
We buy this every two weeks. My family loves it in the mac n cheese I make. My husband loves it as a homemade queso dip.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??