BY VELVEETA #94 in Cheese

Sheena O.
I love the mini blocks, way more convenient and less waste. Still the same taste and like that they are individually wrapped
Liz G.
Pembroke, GA
I loveeeeee cheese! You can put this in Mac and cheese or a cheese dip or eat it plain with corn chips. Regardless I love it
Ape A.
Canton, MI
I don't have to expose a whole block of cheese and it go bad . I can use just what I need. It's the same taste just smaller.
lulu H.
Lucerne Valley, CA
My husband and kids and the mice of the house they love cheese. My husband likes this chesse the most on everything he eats.
Jeni W.
San Marcos, TX
Mac and Cheese is never compete without a little extra Velveeta! Nothing else adds that same creamy texture and great taste.
johanna c.
I love using this cheese as a dip for chips. It melts easily and is very convenient to use. I would definitely buy it again!
Alexis D.
Clarksville, TN
This has been used by my family for years it's my child hood favorite. It can be use for just about anything. I love velvetta
Dana W.
These are great for making single servings of dips. Really good to pair with Rotel tomatoes and chilies, and Tortilla chips.

Destiny G.
This stuff is the bomb.com!!! best cheese there is out there hands down! I definitely recommend this if you haven't tried it!
Kristin D.
Leavenworth, KS
Velveeta JUST MELTS BETTER WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO COOK WITH IT. MAC AND CHEESE IN THE OVEN IS ALWAYS A GOOD GO TO FOR MY KIDS
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??