BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

lulu H.
Lucerne Valley, CA
My husband and kids and the mice of the house they love cheese. My husband likes this chesse the most on everything he eats.
Liz G.
Pembroke, GA
I loveeeeee cheese! You can put this in Mac and cheese or a cheese dip or eat it plain with corn chips. Regardless I love it
Morgan M.
Newburgh, IN
Love using Velveeta block cheese to make cheesy taco dips! Best cheese for making large party dips for sure! Very affordable.
J H.
Celebration, FL
Mini Velveeta Original cheese is a great idea. Sometimes a recipe only calls for a small amount of cheese and this is great.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
I always buys this cheese! I have tried many different brands but always come back to my number one creamy cheesy goodness!
Kaitlyn B.
Medina, OH
Me and my family LOVE velveeta cheese. I like to put it in a crock pot with ground meat and salsa, the best chip dip ever!
Annje H.
Mesa, AZ
This is always my go-to when I make one of my special tips. Excellent flavor and it melts easily into anything. Multi uses.
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
These mini blocks are perfect as a snack or when you only need a small portion of velvets for a recipe. I highly recommend.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
The best cheese to make grilled cheese with. Taste amazing. Add some salami to it and you have yourself the best sandwich.
Kara P.
Tulsa, OK
This cheese is a must for queso or macaroni and cheese! I never make it without it. Nothing else makes it taste just right.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??