BY VELVEETA #88 in Cheese

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer C.
usa
I love the mini blocks. Perfect portions so you don't have to worry about any going to waste or closing it up. They are perfect .
Stephanie S.
Perris, CA
I love the original and this is so much easier so you only take out what you need and it doesn't dry out the rest of the product
Cassie G.
Interlachen, FL
Velveeta has always been a family favorite. Mainly around the holidays for our traditional casseroles and homemade Mac n cheese.
Heidi S.
Stockton, CA
I love the mink blocks they are individually wrapped, perfect for meals. I use a mini block when I make homemade mac and cheese.
Amina S.
DAWSONVILLE, GA
these are perfect for when I want to add some cheese flavor to something. I love adding a box or 2 to my familes mashed potatoes
Trista J.
Compton, CA
Awesome! We usedo to cut the original block into cubes to make our macaroni and cheese. Now we've got more time to just enjoy it.
Kristin V.
Clifton Park, NY
You'll always seen velvetta blocks in our house! We use it for many things especially for making cheese salsa!!! So so good :)
Nakita B.
Indian Valley, ID
Love this! I make a lovely dip with it as well as potatoes chowder! I would recommend ad a cheese base but not just as a snack.
Aaliyah D.
East Spencer, NC
I love this cheese this us the only chess i will eat on mac and chess and nachos and i love eating the slices on my sandwiches
Sarah R.
New Paris, PA
These are absolutely wonderful! When you don't need a while block of cheese why open the whole block?! They make so much sense!
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??