BY VELVEETA

Julia F.
Aston, PA
Just discovered these recently. They are the best things ever!! I love the is cheese and it is nice to have it come in mini blocks
Jamie B.
Bishop, TX
We like to use the velveeta cheese to make cheese dip. We just add a spicey breakfast pork sausage and rotel. It tastes amazing!!!
Lisa C.
Jacksonville, NC
Love that these come in individually packaged blocks! I don't like drying out the whole block when I only want to use a little bit.
Kate H.
Noblesville, IN
I insisted on using this everytime I make homemade mac and cheese!!! My family loves it and gives the flavor im looking for always
Patty W.
Sunbury , PA
This is perfect for making single treats for the kids. Whole keeping the rest of the package fresh. My kids love the creamy taste.
Tanya M.
Love these!! They are the perfect size to share among the family on baked potato night.one block will do 3+ potatoes for my family.
Malea D.
Mcallen, TX
A classic needed for a kitchen pantry is Velveeta. You can cook or just eat as it is. Incredible for snacks and high end recipes.
Trista J.
Compton, CA
Awesome! We usedo to cut the original block into cubes to make our macaroni and cheese. Now we've got more time to just enjoy it.
Cassie G.
Interlachen, FL
Velveeta has always been a family favorite. Mainly around the holidays for our traditional casseroles and homemade Mac n cheese.
Amina S.
Dawsonville, GA
these are perfect for when I want to add some cheese flavor to something. I love adding a box or 2 to my familes mashed potatoes
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??