BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Aaliyah D.
East Spencer, NC
I love this cheese this us the only chess i will eat on mac and chess and nachos and i love eating the slices on my sandwiches
Kristin V.
Clifton Park, NY
You'll always seen velvetta blocks in our house! We use it for many things especially for making cheese salsa!!! So so good :)
Sarah R.
New Paris, PA
These are absolutely wonderful! When you don't need a while block of cheese why open the whole block?! They make so much sense!
Jeannette S.
Velveeta cheese is yummy i love cheese a lot this one is good but i feel like its too much but these minis are good for snacks
Regan B.
Irmo, SC
Velveeta is not a great cheese brand. It taste incredible face and j would not recommend this product if you want good cheese.
Nakita B.
Indian Valley, ID
Love this! I make a lovely dip with it as well as potatoes chowder! I would recommend ad a cheese base but not just as a snack.
Patricia J.
Norton
This has been the best thing ever!!! I snack on it where it's now in blocks but also so handy and not have to cut some much off
Ashley B.
Lake Charles, LA
Use this product for grilled cheese sandwiches, baked potatoes, casseroles.. good taste, price, and my picky kids will eat it.
Nicole Y.
Fort Dodge, IA
I use the velveeta mini-blocks when I make potato soup because it melts so easy. The min blocks are very affordable and healthy
Liz G.
Pembroke, GA
I loveeeeee cheese! You can put this in Mac and cheese or a cheese dip or eat it plain with corn chips. Regardless I love it
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??