BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Jordan R.
Owensboro, KY
I am in love with these! I use Velveeta for hot AND cold dips and the worst part is usually the left over portion of the large block that goes unused. With the mini blocks you don't have to worry about wrapping the unused portions back up. You get a small right size portion every time!
Jessica C.
Love love love! It is great for macaroni and cheese. I have bought the original for years and I'm glad they now have the mini blocks, it is great portions for our family. It is great and potatoes too!
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
They are the perfect size so you don't have to unwrap the large piece and you can make a quick dip just for yourself. Very convenient and the same great smoothie salty tast I love and have been eating since I was a kid. Not easy to find this pack but when it is in stock I stock up
Christa H.
Blairsville, PA
I purchased this recently to make a dip. I have purchased this a few other times. This product can be expensive so I do not purchase it often. I would recommend it. It does have a good rich flavor.
Lily B.
These are the perfect size to put in a bowl of chili! We love having these easy to grab blocks already cut out for us. It's so nice to be able to reach in the fridge and pull out the perfect amount of cheese without having to get out a knife and cut it out of a block of cheese.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
Mini blocks are the best, I used to waste so much velveeta but now it stays fresh longer by having it packaged in mini blocks. It also helps with portioning out for dinners, I can plan on 2 or 3 blocks for a meal then spread it out rather than buying an entire block for each meal
Kristen M.
SAnd springs, OK
These are great for my family. In my opinion they are literally the PERFECT size. I stick these in alot of our meals and while Velveeta can get pricey the consistency of Velveeta is worth it. It melts easily and goes great with veggies, potatoes, nachos, even in your chili!!
cheryl s.
Mount Airy, NC
Velveeta cheese....the best! Cheese makes everything taste better especially if it's velveeta. Velveeta cheeses have a very smooth texture and flavor. Velveeta is comparable in price for the quality of cheese you get. If you have never tried Velveeta, it's a must!
L A H.
Watts, OK
I love these things! Always before you buy velveeta and the brick shrivels up before you can use it all. Now I have one serving for broccoli or potatoes or queso or whatever. it is the perfect size. a little pricey but worth the money, it wont go bad and it is so much better the the store brand melting cheese.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this this is pretty much great if you don't want a big block of cheese you have these miniature cheeses and you can do whatever you like with them especially when you're cooking or baking with them it is good to have them individually wrapped I love this product
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??