BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Colleen A.
Los Angeles
Velveeta is the only cheese block that we use at home as it melts in sauces and or when.you cook with them. It melts just perfectly
Stephanie S.
Perris, CA
I love the original and this is so much easier so you only take out what you need and it doesn't dry out the rest of the product
dani g.
This is great for dip. When you don't want to make a whole lot. Just use a few little blocks and it'll be just the right amount c
Cassie G.
Interlachen, FL
Velveeta has always been a family favorite. Mainly around the holidays for our traditional casseroles and homemade Mac n cheese.
Trista J.
Compton, CA
Awesome! We usedo to cut the original block into cubes to make our macaroni and cheese. Now we've got more time to just enjoy it.
Malea D.
Mcallen, TX
A classic needed for a kitchen pantry is Velveeta. You can cook or just eat as it is. Incredible for snacks and high end recipes.
Heidi S.
Stockton, CA
I love the mink blocks they are individually wrapped, perfect for meals. I use a mini block when I make homemade mac and cheese.
Amina S.
DAWSONVILLE, GA
these are perfect for when I want to add some cheese flavor to something. I love adding a box or 2 to my familes mashed potatoes
Jeannette S.
Velveeta cheese is yummy i love cheese a lot this one is good but i feel like its too much but these minis are good for snacks
Kristin V.
Clifton Park, NY
You'll always seen velvetta blocks in our house! We use it for many things especially for making cheese salsa!!! So so good :)
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??