Faye T.
Eau Claire, WI
I again grew up eating this cheese so I always have to have it when I make a cold salad because it's the best. Everyone knows that!!
Oreana G.
Tucson, AZ
Best cheese to use for a creamy Mac and cheese. Flavor is perfect and consistency is not too thick or liquidy. My favorite for sure.
Adalmarie M.
Springfield , MA
This cheese is so creamy and good. I love the fact that they made them into little blocks that are already cut into the perfect size.
Lauren C.
Philadelphia, PA
Velvetta cheese makes the best homemade mac and cheese. I cant use any other kind when i make my own! it is so creamy and delicious!
Amber P.
These are awesome! Instead of getting a whole block of the velveeta and worrying about using it up before it expires these are great
Ruth P.
Rockaway Park, NY
Love Velveeta cheese. Love making my famous mac n cheese. I also make a delicious spicy dip. Is very pricey and hard to get a coupon.
Amber M.
Hazel Park, MI
This is so convenient and I love the great bold taste. Somewhat pricey but they last a while and comes with enough to make lots with.
Sonia J.
I use this product often whenever i making cheese dip or potatoes it is very versatile and i like that it comes in individual blocks.
Lisa C.
Jacksonville, NC
Love that these come in individually packaged blocks! I don't like drying out the whole block when I only want to use a little bit.
Tanya M.
Love these!! They are the perfect size to share among the family on baked potato night.one block will do 3+ potatoes for my family.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??