BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Amber P.
Montague
These are awesome! Instead of getting a whole block of the velveeta and worrying about using it up before it expires these are great
Amber M.
Hazel Park, MI
This is so convenient and I love the great bold taste. Somewhat pricey but they last a while and comes with enough to make lots with.
Alaina K.
Buffalo, NY
Yum yum yum. This is my go to cheese. I love how it allows me to cut how much cheese I want and I love how creamy it is when it melts
Tanya M.
Love these!! They are the perfect size to share among the family on baked potato night.one block will do 3+ potatoes for my family.
Christina C.
Kentucky
This is the perfect pantry staple. If only a small amount is needed, the whole block doesn't go to waste. Easily added to any dish.
Kate H.
Noblesville, IN
I insisted on using this everytime I make homemade mac and cheese!!! My family loves it and gives the flavor im looking for always
sarah s.
Huge fan of Velveeta! As always it's good for nachos, cheese n broccoli soup ESC but I liked that this limited how much I ate lol!
Colleen A.
Los Angeles
Velveeta is the only cheese block that we use at home as it melts in sauces and or when.you cook with them. It melts just perfectly
Patty W.
Sunbury, PA
This is perfect for making single treats for the kids. Whole keeping the rest of the package fresh. My kids love the creamy taste.
Julia F.
Aston, PA
Just discovered these recently. They are the best things ever!! I love the is cheese and it is nice to have it come in mini blocks
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??