BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Amanda Q.
Pensacola, FL
I like that you don't have to try to rewrap the rest of the block if you don't intend on using it. It's much more convenient for dips.
Kylie G.
Wildwood, NJ
My son loves cheese. So whenever i need to make a quick grilled cheese or some mac n cheese velveeta always delivers an amazing taste!
Sonia J.
I use this product often whenever i making cheese dip or potatoes it is very versatile and i like that it comes in individual blocks.
Faye T.
Eau Claire, WI
I again grew up eating this cheese so I always have to have it when I make a cold salad because it's the best. Everyone knows that!!
Adalmarie M.
Springfield , MA
This cheese is so creamy and good. I love the fact that they made them into little blocks that are already cut into the perfect size.
Ruth P.
Rockaway Park, NY
Love Velveeta cheese. Love making my famous mac n cheese. I also make a delicious spicy dip. Is very pricey and hard to get a coupon.
Oreana G.
Tucson, AZ
Best cheese to use for a creamy Mac and cheese. Flavor is perfect and consistency is not too thick or liquidy. My favorite for sure.
Tamarra F.
Providence, RI
The cutest packaging! So tiny, perfect for individual meals. Not the cheapest, but it's worth it! Goes with anything and everything!
Lauren C.
Philadelphia, PA
Velvetta cheese makes the best homemade mac and cheese. I cant use any other kind when i make my own! it is so creamy and delicious!
Andrea M.
Did the trick for a hot dip. It definitelt melts the best and is easy to keep heated for a party. Otherwise, we stick to real cheese.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??