Sarah H.
Louisville, KY
These are great I love using these because I don't have to waste or make big sizes of things in the crock pot anymore. Great invention.
Falicia H.
Okemos, MI
These blocks are perfect size for a single serving of broccoli or even nacho's for one. You could even use them in macaroni and cheese.
Kelli C.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love Velveeta and these are great when I'd like a bite. I just wish they were smaller blocks. I can't eat a whole one in one sitting
Amanda Q.
Pensacola, FL
I like that you don't have to try to rewrap the rest of the block if you don't intend on using it. It's much more convenient for dips.
Elijah I.
Elizabethton, TN
Perfect for almost every single dinner idea ever thought of. Name a product that could as easily be mixed in to a normal dinner table.
Cheyenne M.
I know this is probably bad but I just eat these by themselves they are so good! You can buy them at any grocery store I'm pretty sure
Michelle P.
Oklahoma City, OK
So excited to see mini ones sometimes all you want is just a little. This is perfect for a single lunch or a quick snack after school.
Tamarra F.
Providence, RI
The cutest packaging! So tiny, perfect for individual meals. Not the cheapest, but it's worth it! Goes with anything and everything!
Alaina K.
Buffalo, NY
Yum yum yum. This is my go to cheese. I love how it allows me to cut how much cheese I want and I love how creamy it is when it melts
Andrea M.
Did the trick for a hot dip. It definitelt melts the best and is easy to keep heated for a party. Otherwise, we stick to real cheese.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??