BY VELVEETA #88 in Cheese

Buy on Walmart
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH
I use this for all my salsa dip and other cooking is good and taste so good to die for . NO not really just really good for cooking lol ,
Saori N.
got them when it just came out and it is the best thing on earth. i have this every week dead honest and i cant stop having them lmfaooo
Amanda Q.
Pensacola, FL
I like that you don't have to try to rewrap the rest of the block if you don't intend on using it. It's much more convenient for dips.
Jessica H.
I have to say that I didn't like this cheese very much. I've heard people ranting about how good velveeta is but I was pretty disappointed. The chesse gets hard after not even 5 minutes of sitting there, and the taste isn't even great at that.
Mallory B.
Odenville, AL
I love the mini blocks of Velveeta when I am making Rotel cheese dip in my mini crock pot. Perfect amount without wasting any product.
Cheyenne M.
I know this is probably bad but I just eat these by themselves they are so good! You can buy them at any grocery store I'm pretty sure
Elijah I.
Elizabethton, TN
Perfect for almost every single dinner idea ever thought of. Name a product that could as easily be mixed in to a normal dinner table.
Amy E.
Chelsea, OK
I like the mini blocks vs the regular bc they melt fatter and u don't have to cut them up🤣 Velveeta is always the choice vs off brands!
Falicia H.
Okemos, MI
These blocks are perfect size for a single serving of broccoli or even nacho's for one. You could even use them in macaroni and cheese.
Kelli C.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love Velveeta and these are great when I'd like a bite. I just wish they were smaller blocks. I can't eat a whole one in one sitting
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??