BY VELVEETA

Heather B.
Equality, IL
This is the brand you want to buy if you want to make homemade mac n cheese! It is super cheesy and delicious! My kids love when I use it!
Amber C.
Pearland, TX
It's perfect when you just need a little bit of cheese. I don't usually use Velveeta often enough to open a full block so this is perfect!
april s.
Tullahoma, TN
Love these mini blocks. I get just the right amount of cheese with every block. My children loe to just snack on the individual blocks too
Kalista B.
Logan, IA
These are prefect if you love cheese, or if you buy the original block & don't use it all at once. This way they don't go bad, or get hard.
Amanda J.
Moss Bluff, LA
We use Velveeta for salsa dip and chicken spaghetti. I love this stuff and my husband does too! We always buy this cheese over anyone else.
Dana P.
Greenwood, DE
Super easy to use. Convenient when you don't feel like shredding real cheese. can be stored in cabinet. last way longer than other cheese
Chelsey P.
Wellston
The blocks make dinner so much easier! I only have to cook for 2, so the large blocks were hard to use because I always cut off too much.
Daniel R.
The packaging is good. You just have to take some blocks of cheese and put it inside your sandwich and it's done. Everyone can afford it.
Saori N.
got them when it just came out and it is the best thing on earth. i have this every week dead honest and i cant stop having them lmfaooo
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH
I use this for all my salsa dip and other cooking is good and taste so good to die for . NO not really just really good for cooking lol ,
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??