BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Cheyenne M.
I know this is probably bad but I just eat these by themselves they are so good! You can buy them at any grocery store I'm pretty sure
Falicia H.
Okemos, MI
These blocks are perfect size for a single serving of broccoli or even nacho's for one. You could even use them in macaroni and cheese.
Charmel L.
Haw River, NC
Perfect portion sizes! Great for recipes and snacking! It melts perfectly over tortilla chips for excellent nachos! Great for dips too!
Amanda Q.
Pensacola, FL
I like that you don't have to try to rewrap the rest of the block if you don't intend on using it. It's much more convenient for dips.
Kelli C.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love Velveeta and these are great when I'd like a bite. I just wish they were smaller blocks. I can't eat a whole one in one sitting
Chelsea R.
monroeville
This is the most cheesiest of all cheeses but also the best! These little cubes make it easy for all food to have melted cheese on them
Michelle P.
Oklahoma City, OK
So excited to see mini ones sometimes all you want is just a little. This is perfect for a single lunch or a quick snack after school.
Amy E.
Chelsea, OK
I like the mini blocks vs the regular bc they melt fatter and u don't have to cut them up🤣 Velveeta is always the choice vs off brands!
Candace L.
Great for making a pot of Rotel dip and makes great for some awesome nachos too!! Can be used for anything you want to add cheese to!!
Sarah H.
Louisville, KY
These are great I love using these because I don't have to waste or make big sizes of things in the crock pot anymore. Great invention.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??