Daniel R.
The packaging is good. You just have to take some blocks of cheese and put it inside your sandwich and it's done. Everyone can afford it.
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH
I use this for all my salsa dip and other cooking is good and taste so good to die for . NO not really just really good for cooking lol ,
Jessica H.
I have to say that I didn't like this cheese very much. I've heard people ranting about how good velveeta is but I was pretty disappointed. The chesse gets hard after not even 5 minutes of sitting there, and the taste isn't even great at that.
Camil G.
Love using this kind of cheese in macaroni and cgeese. So soft and works so well to put in oven to get a beautiful color in my recipe.
Amy E.
Chelsea, OK
I like the mini blocks vs the regular bc they melt fatter and u don't have to cut them upūü§£ Velveeta is always the choice vs off brands!
Charmel L.
Haw River, NC
Perfect portion sizes! Great for recipes and snacking! It melts perfectly over tortilla chips for excellent nachos! Great for dips too!
Mallory B.
I love the mini blocks of Velveeta when I am making Rotel cheese dip in my mini crock pot. Perfect amount without wasting any product.
Chelsea R.
This is the most cheesiest of all cheeses but also the best! These little cubes make it easy for all food to have melted cheese on them
Kylie G.
Wildwood, NJ
My son loves cheese. So whenever i need to make a quick grilled cheese or some mac n cheese velveeta always delivers an amazing taste!
Candace L.
Great for making a pot of Rotel dip and makes great for some awesome nachos too!! Can be used for anything you want to add cheese to!!
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??