BY VELVEETA

Terriny W.
Clearwater , FL
Love that they have made mini blocks. So that I don't feel like I have to use the whole block quickly. Love using this to make my mac n cheese.
Venessa C.
I love the squares it makes it easier for me when I want to make some nachos but I didnt want to open the entire block for only a little of it
Heather B.
I love that their in little packages because then your not opening a big package and if you don't use it right away then it won't go to waste.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
I love this!!! I love that it's in chunks it's so helpful for recipes to only open what I need. That is awesome to me! I buy this constantly .
Tasha D.
Rockford, TN
These are great to use if you want to make a little bit of Rotel dip but don't want a huge batch of it. Great for a snack for my husband and I
Isabella D.
Wallkill, NY
This item is the bomb. You take a cube and put it over anything. Potatoes, vegetables, even pizza. It goes over anything and melts beautifully.
Julie F.
Chalmette, LA
I'm so glad someone thought of this. I hate when i cut the original box, then have to refrigerate it, then it never is right. Love this idea
Tori C.
Velveeta is a family favourite and asked for by name. It can be used in any dish. The mini blocks make it more convient when preparing food.
riss l.
Euless, TX
These are great to just throw in the crock pot and cook up a nice bowl of nacho cheese. I love making these on game days and adding chillies
Keesha L.
Salem, IL
Love these small blocks I can make just a small dip or large if needed. Love that I can make me and the hubby just a personal dip with these
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??