BY VELVEETA #91 in Cheese

Dawn E.
Donalds, SC
I love Velveeta Mini Blocks. With mini blocks you can have how much cheese you need. Without risking getting air to the rest of the cheese.
Heather K.
Kansas City, MO
This is great for making smaller snacks and meals for just me or my small family, without having to worry about storing or wasting a bunch.
Amanda J.
Moss Bluff, LA
We use Velveeta for salsa dip and chicken spaghetti. I love this stuff and my husband does too! We always buy this cheese over anyone else.
Amber C.
Pearland, TX
It's perfect when you just need a little bit of cheese. I don't usually use Velveeta often enough to open a full block so this is perfect!
Heather B.
Equality, IL
This is the brand you want to buy if you want to make homemade mac n cheese! It is super cheesy and delicious! My kids love when I use it!
Daniel R.
The packaging is good. You just have to take some blocks of cheese and put it inside your sandwich and it's done. Everyone can afford it.
Chelsey P.
Wellston
The blocks make dinner so much easier! I only have to cook for 2, so the large blocks were hard to use because I always cut off too much.
Saori N.
got them when it just came out and it is the best thing on earth. i have this every week dead honest and i cant stop having them lmfaooo
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH
I use this for all my salsa dip and other cooking is good and taste so good to die for . NO not really just really good for cooking lol ,
Dana P.
Greenwood, DE
Super easy to use. Convenient when you don't feel like shredding real cheese. can be stored in cabinet. last way longer than other cheese
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??