BY VELVEETA

Keesha L.
Salem, IL
Love these small blocks I can make just a small dip or large if needed. Love that I can make me and the hubby just a personal dip with these
riss l.
Richland Hls, TX
These are great to just throw in the crock pot and cook up a nice bowl of nacho cheese. I love making these on game days and adding chillies
Colleen B.
Velveeta cheese is the best. It's a thicker nacho cheese when melted but I use it in a lot of cooking. The best b is a chili and cheese dip!
Julie F.
Chalmette, LA
I'm so glad someone thought of this. I hate when i cut the original box, then have to refrigerate it, then it never is right. Love this idea
Jessica C.
Highlands, TX
These came in so handy for so many things! I wanted a baked potato with bbq pork and cheese... I got it easy peasy! Queso for 1? No problemo!
Amber C.
Pearland, TX
It's perfect when you just need a little bit of cheese. I don't usually use Velveeta often enough to open a full block so this is perfect!
Amanda J.
Moss Bluff, LA
We use Velveeta for salsa dip and chicken spaghetti. I love this stuff and my husband does too! We always buy this cheese over anyone else.
Kalista B.
Logan, IA
These are prefect if you love cheese, or if you buy the original block & don't use it all at once. This way they don't go bad, or get hard.
Dawn E.
Donalds, SC
I love Velveeta Mini Blocks. With mini blocks you can have how much cheese you need. Without risking getting air to the rest of the cheese.
Heather B.
Equality, IL
This is the brand you want to buy if you want to make homemade mac n cheese! It is super cheesy and delicious! My kids love when I use it!
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??