BY VELVEETA #94 in Cheese

Tara M.
Conway, AR
Love the portion control abilities!!! I also love how I don't have to cut a big block and end up throwing it away because it has become HARD!!!
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
I love this!!! I love that it's in chunks it's so helpful for recipes to only open what I need. That is awesome to me! I buy this constantly .
Meagan V.
We love Velveeta in my house. We use it for just about anything. These mini blocks are perfect size. I eat them as a snack with some crackers.
Venessa C.
I love the squares it makes it easier for me when I want to make some nachos but I didnt want to open the entire block for only a little of it
Brittney D.
Burlington, KY
These mini velevettas are super convenient. If you are using it in a recipe you rarely need the entire block to I recommend this smaller click.
Heather B.
I love that their in little packages because then your not opening a big package and if you don't use it right away then it won't go to waste.
Aimee m.
East hartford, Ct
We tried these when they first came out was very convenient as you didn't have to open whole block and waste easy to use just the right amount
Grace l.
Bonaire, GA
Growing up my mom would always buy these and i absolutely loved them. I woild always beg her to make mac and cheese for dinner with this cheese
Tasha D.
Rockford, TN
These are great to use if you want to make a little bit of Rotel dip but don't want a huge batch of it. Great for a snack for my husband and I
Mandy M.
Murfreesboro , TN
When i buy velveeta i never use the whole block, I was so excited when i seen the mini blocks! They are so easy to use and just the right size!
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??