BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Tori C.
Velveeta is a family favourite and asked for by name. It can be used in any dish. The mini blocks make it more convient when preparing food.
Chelsea R.
These blocks are perfect when you dont need an entire container of cheese. You are able to keep sealed packages of the amounts you dont need
Keesha L.
Salem, IL
Love these small blocks I can make just a small dip or large if needed. Love that I can make me and the hubby just a personal dip with these
Alexis M.
I like to use these when I make nochos for my self or when I making me something that needs a little extra something in it I just use theses.
Colleen B.
Velveeta cheese is the best. It's a thicker nacho cheese when melted but I use it in a lot of cooking. The best b is a chili and cheese dip!
Kalista B.
Logan, IA
These are prefect if you love cheese, or if you buy the original block & don't use it all at once. This way they don't go bad, or get hard.
Amanda J.
Moss Bluff, LA
We use Velveeta for salsa dip and chicken spaghetti. I love this stuff and my husband does too! We always buy this cheese over anyone else.
april s.
Tullahoma, TN
Love these mini blocks. I get just the right amount of cheese with every block. My children loe to just snack on the individual blocks too
Amber C.
Pearland, TX
It's perfect when you just need a little bit of cheese. I don't usually use Velveeta often enough to open a full block so this is perfect!
Heather K.
Kansas City, MO
This is great for making smaller snacks and meals for just me or my small family, without having to worry about storing or wasting a bunch.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??