BY VELVEETA

Allie C.
Fort Smith, AR
mini blocks are so useful when you're making a meal for yourself or live on your own! You make the right amount and never have annoying leftovers
Carina O.
Stockton, CA
Great for dips for games. Husband loves this has a quick microwave with salsa and Utsav ready for the chips. Superb owl time is the best for this
Leighann Q.
Love having the mini block option. Velveeta makes it SO easy to make all sorts of queso(s). It also makes homemade creamy mac and cheese simpler.
Keg B.
Sapulpa, OK
This is so great to use for queso and nachos! I love the cheesyness and will always go to this brand when it comes to buying this type of cheese!
jamie g.
Okmulgee, OK
Love these mini blocks. Youbdont have to worry about cutting the block and it going bad if you don't use it all. Perfect size for small families.
Samantha S.
I will always love velvet a cheese! It makes anything taste even more delicious and it's a great way to trick the kids into eating more veggies!
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
I love this!!! I love that it's in chunks it's so helpful for recipes to only open what I need. That is awesome to me! I buy this constantly .
Heather B.
I love that their in little packages because then your not opening a big package and if you don't use it right away then it won't go to waste.
Tara M.
Conway, AR
Love the portion control abilities!!! I also love how I don't have to cut a big block and end up throwing it away because it has become HARD!!!
Venessa C.
I love the squares it makes it easier for me when I want to make some nachos but I didnt want to open the entire block for only a little of it
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??