BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Isabella D.
Wallkill, NY
This item is the bomb. You take a cube and put it over anything. Potatoes, vegetables, even pizza. It goes over anything and melts beautifully.
Terriny W.
Clearwater , FL
Love that they have made mini blocks. So that I don't feel like I have to use the whole block quickly. Love using this to make my mac n cheese.
Aimee m.
East hartford, Ct
We tried these when they first came out was very convenient as you didn't have to open whole block and waste easy to use just the right amount
Brittney D.
Burlington, KY
These mini velevettas are super convenient. If you are using it in a recipe you rarely need the entire block to I recommend this smaller click.
Tara M.
Conway, AR
Love the portion control abilities!!! I also love how I don't have to cut a big block and end up throwing it away because it has become HARD!!!
Grace l.
Bonaire, GA
Growing up my mom would always buy these and i absolutely loved them. I woild always beg her to make mac and cheese for dinner with this cheese
Heather B.
I love that their in little packages because then your not opening a big package and if you don't use it right away then it won't go to waste.
riss l.
Euless, TX
These are great to just throw in the crock pot and cook up a nice bowl of nacho cheese. I love making these on game days and adding chillies
Julie F.
Chalmette, LA
I'm so glad someone thought of this. I hate when i cut the original box, then have to refrigerate it, then it never is right. Love this idea
Keesha L.
Salem, IL
Love these small blocks I can make just a small dip or large if needed. Love that I can make me and the hubby just a personal dip with these
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??