BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Carina O.
Stockton, CA
Great for dips for games. Husband loves this has a quick microwave with salsa and Utsav ready for the chips. Superb owl time is the best for this
Leighann Q.
Love having the mini block option. Velveeta makes it SO easy to make all sorts of queso(s). It also makes homemade creamy mac and cheese simpler.
Keg B.
Sapulpa, OK
This is so great to use for queso and nachos! I love the cheesyness and will always go to this brand when it comes to buying this type of cheese!
Tara M.
Conway, AR
Love the portion control abilities!!! I also love how I don't have to cut a big block and end up throwing it away because it has become HARD!!!
Brittney D.
Burlington, KY
These mini velevettas are super convenient. If you are using it in a recipe you rarely need the entire block to I recommend this smaller click.
Meagan V.
We love Velveeta in my house. We use it for just about anything. These mini blocks are perfect size. I eat them as a snack with some crackers.
Venessa C.
I love the squares it makes it easier for me when I want to make some nachos but I didnt want to open the entire block for only a little of it
Heather B.
I love that their in little packages because then your not opening a big package and if you don't use it right away then it won't go to waste.
Aimee m.
East hartford, Ct
We tried these when they first came out was very convenient as you didn't have to open whole block and waste easy to use just the right amount
Terriny W.
Clearwater , FL
Love that they have made mini blocks. So that I don't feel like I have to use the whole block quickly. Love using this to make my mac n cheese.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??