BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Heidi P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Very convenient and easy to use. Easy to proportion. A lot tastier compared to other brands. A little more pricier . Definitely a once awhile buy.
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
Good to get for small portioned foods and food saver, great taste and thick filled with flavor, you could use 2 and save the rest for another time.
Milibet U.
Love the fact that I don't have to open the entire package when I'm not going to use the entire thing at once. They are very handy and convenient.
Anabel D.
Great add to mac and cheese for those who love to make things extra cheesy . Nachos with this is also a great make . Price is good not to expensive
Kaitlynn F.
Arcanum, OH
My husband and I love to buy these mini blocks and make a quick cheese dip for our chips. All my coworkers love when I bring dip in using Velveeta!
Sara S.
This was a great idea! The five packages inside are each individually wrapped, so they stay fresh when you don't use the whole amount at one time.
Leighann Q.
Love having the mini block option. Velveeta makes it SO easy to make all sorts of queso(s). It also makes homemade creamy mac and cheese simpler.
Allie C.
Fort Smith, AR
mini blocks are so useful when you're making a meal for yourself or live on your own! You make the right amount and never have annoying leftovers
Keg B.
Sapulpa, OK
This is so great to use for queso and nachos! I love the cheesyness and will always go to this brand when it comes to buying this type of cheese!
Yecenia S.
Palacios, TX
Yummy yummy love this stuff. Taste so good. I could really eat this all day. Breakfast lunch and dinner. My got to snack. Yum yum yum in my tummy
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??