BY VELVEETA

Tammy M.
Fairview, TN
Love the small blocks love to use in a grilled cheese good value easy to use for recipes velvety is the best only brand I buy how's well with asparagus z
Debyan N.
Windermere, FL
These are great. They come individually wrapped perfect for small family like myself. You don't have to use the whole bock of cheese. Perfect for dips.
Michelle N.
East Sandwich, MA
I find the price a little high for this product so we only buy it every once in a while. But it is oh so good and we melt it and put it on everything.
Alanna W.
Amarillo, TX
These are awesome for making dishes that dont require an entire block. It's so easy to grab a mini block and throw it in with whatever you're cooking!
kaci d.
I use this to make some amazing cheese dip! I put it in the crock pot with some ground beef, beer, and hot Rotel and it's so good. The family loves it!
Elsie M.
Easy for a quick mix with some salsa and melt for a yummy dip or make a small batch of Mac and cheese always a comfort food not so healthy bit salty
Amber W.
I love Velveeta. These mini block are great for nachos, baked potatoes, and casseroles. Very convenient and about the same price as the large block.
Juanita A.
San Antonio
You can try to eat Velveeta cheese with picante sauce. It is the best! You can serve it with some chips. Easy to make and eat for a family gathering.
Alexandrea C.
Covington, GA
I use these on baked potatoes, I just split the potato and put it in there while it's still hot and it just melts and is so gooey inside the potato.
Julie B.
Love these little blocks! So much easier to use than the one large brick. Such a versatile cheese - makes the best grilled cheese, nachos, salsa etc
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??