BY VELVEETA

Velveeta Mini Blocks Original Cheese 20 oz. Box
Love the mini block what a great idea. For just a little cheese it goes a long way .we use it for broccoli. Not all my family likes cheese so this is great.
Alyson H.
Overton, TX
These are a life saver! So convent too. Velveta is the only cheese brand we use so it's great to see that they have a dog packaging. Bought at brookshirses
Rachael N.
Quincy , MA
Love this product. It's perfect for use when melting into a recipe. You don't have to worry about the knife sticking to the cheese since its already cubed!
Sara T.
Torrington, WY
These are really nice to cook with and taste amazing with any dish. They are so creamy and light that you could almost eat a whole package without knowing.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I love these because you can use just a little bit without opening the package. Doesn't taste any different at all. It's really nice for small families.
Kristen L.
Love the new smaller size! Velveeta is a household staple and now with the smaller size I don't have to throw any away. When I forget to wrap it tightly.
Jessica T.
Roanoke, VA
Its so good on chicken cordon bleu. Melt some and drizzle it over the top and its delicious! Same with potato and broccoli. I buy it usually at Wal-Mart.
Kasie F.
Hamilton, OH
Mini blocks are a game changer! We would always have to throw some of it out now it's easier and more convenient and I don't feel like I'm wasting money.
Misty C.
Henderson
These are amazing time have. When I make homemade mac and cheese I grab a couple of these and use them. I love that they are the right size and serving!
renee g.
This is great! I love cheese! Easy to use and has great ideas for recipes inside the package. Which is great for the days you can't think of what to make
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??