BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

T S.
These mini blocks are so great an convenient- you can use as little as one or as many as you need depending on the disk- but this also helps eliminate waste. You use what you need and the rest does not go bad as they are individually wrapped.  I think it is a great product for the cheese lover.
Lee V.
This is by far the best cheese in the world. I would recommend this cheese to everyone. I love the taste of this cheese I practically put this on all of my food. I love cheese but when I go shopping this is basically the only one that I get and enjoy.
Lauren R.
Phenix City, AL
This stuff is the bomb! My family and I have always used Velveeta for our spicy queso dip, and these small blocks totally upped the game. It's so affordable and it's easy now to make single servings!! I would easily buy this over and over. It's a must have for big parties or even just for a midnight snack! :)
Steven L.
Duluth, GA
These are amazing for making all kinds of dips and sauces without having to try to reseal the remainder. You get out one or two mini blocks (enough for your recipe) and the rest are perfectly preserved, fresh, and ready to go the next time. Great idea!
Amber L.
Harrisburg, OR
I can't eat this straight like realy cheese but we like to keep some around for nachos, brocolli and cheese and shells and cheese. It's a little spendy but the store brands just aren't the same. It keeps forever and can be added to so many meals.
NISSA R.
I am personally not a cheese eater and when I do eat cheese it is usually white cheese and mild but my family loves this stuff and when I make homemade macaroni and cheese or on cooked broccoli. This cheese can also be used to stuff mini jalapeno's before breaking and frying or in chicken breast for a stuffed chicken with broccoli. Endless uses!
Jen W.
Knox , PA
I love that Velveeta came out with the mini blocks. These are perfect for grilled cheese, Mac & cheese, or to add to veggies! I like that you don't have to open the big block that sometimes goes to waste. Velveeta has a great flavor and is very smooth and creamy. It's my favorite brand of cheese!
Ari C.
THIS CHEESE IS THE BEST CHEESE. IT IS CREAMY AND RICH. IT IS GREAT FOR MAC N CHEESE AND NACHOS. THIS CHEESE IS JUST LIKE YOUR RICH BEST FRIEND, PERFECT IN EVERY WAY BUT EXPENSIVE. BUT WHO CARES ABOUT HOW MUCH IT COSTS THE CHEESE TASTES GOOD SO ITS WORTH IT.
Just like your home girl
LOL.
Jordan R.
Owensboro, KY
I am in love with these! I use Velveeta for hot AND cold dips and the worst part is usually the left over portion of the large block that goes unused. With the mini blocks you don't have to worry about wrapping the unused portions back up. You get a small right size portion every time!
Shannon C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I use velvet a every so often, but having to buy the block was hard for me to use all of it. I love these! I can use them when needed and they are the perfect size, makes it easy to add for quest, twice baked potatoes or just in my Spanish rice for taco night. Won't go back to the huge block velveeta unless it's for the Super Bowl!
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??