Rachael N.
Quincy, MA
Love this product. It's perfect for use when melting into a recipe. You don't have to worry about the knife sticking to the cheese since its already cubed!
Kristen L.
Love the new smaller size! Velveeta is a household staple and now with the smaller size I don't have to throw any away. When I forget to wrap it tightly.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I love these because you can use just a little bit without opening the package. Doesn't taste any different at all. It's really nice for small families.
Kasie F.
Hamilton, OH
Mini blocks are a game changer! We would always have to throw some of it out now it's easier and more convenient and I don't feel like I'm wasting money.
Jessica T.
Roanoke, VA
Its so good on chicken cordon bleu. Melt some and drizzle it over the top and its delicious! Same with potato and broccoli. I buy it usually at Wal-Mart.
Tammy M.
Fairview, TN
Love the small blocks love to use in a grilled cheese good value easy to use for recipes velvety is the best only brand I buy how's well with asparagus z
renee g.
This is great! I love cheese! Easy to use and has great ideas for recipes inside the package. Which is great for the days you can't think of what to make
Misty C.
These are amazing time have. When I make homemade mac and cheese I grab a couple of these and use them. I love that they are the right size and serving!
kaci d.
I use this to make some amazing cheese dip! I put it in the crock pot with some ground beef, beer, and hot Rotel and it's so good. The family loves it!
Debyan N.
Windermere, FL
These are great. They come individually wrapped perfect for small family like myself. You don't have to use the whole bock of cheese. Perfect for dips.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??