BY VELVEETA #88 in Cheese

Jenna S.
This cheese is great for homecooking or snacks eaten with crackers!! Definitely recommend for people who don't have a lot of time in the morning before work
Janell S.
Springfield, OR
Sometimes you just crave some nachos with velveeta cheese! Chop it up, through it on some corn chips with jalapeños, pop it in the oven, and it's delicious!!
Love the mini block what a great idea. For just a little cheese it goes a long way .we use it for broccoli. Not all my family likes cheese so this is great.
Seanna H.
I love velveeta cheese. These mini blocks make it a lot easier to melt down and make yummy cheese dip with. I have this almost every week. I always buy this.
Colleen M.
Flat Rock
Perfect size blocks to use for smaller recipe batches, same great Velveeta taste. Having each block wrapped individually makes it easier to store the cheese
Marisol U.
Chaparral, NM
I like to use the original velveeta for Nachos. I have not tried any other flavors of this type of cheese but I believe this is an affordable type of cheese.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
I'm a little disturbed by the plasticky nature of Velveeta, but it's great for making queso at home. I would not eat it as a normal cheese supplement though.
Ashlie W.
Perry, FL
These are perfect for everything from Mac and cheese to broccoli and cauliflower. They are a household staple. And just the right size for everything I need.
Holly S.
I love the mini blocks. I hated always opening the bigger package and not using it all. Such a great creamy cheese perfect for making dips or grilled cheese
Alyson H.
Overton, TX
These are a life saver! So convent too. Velveta is the only cheese brand we use so it's great to see that they have a dog packaging. Bought at brookshirses
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??

back