BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I love these because you can use just a little bit without opening the package. Doesn't taste any different at all. It's really nice for small families.
Misty C.
Henderson
These are amazing time have. When I make homemade mac and cheese I grab a couple of these and use them. I love that they are the right size and serving!
Debyan N.
Windermere, FL
These are great. They come individually wrapped perfect for small family like myself. You don't have to use the whole bock of cheese. Perfect for dips.
kaci d.
I use this to make some amazing cheese dip! I put it in the crock pot with some ground beef, beer, and hot Rotel and it's so good. The family loves it!
Michelle N.
East Sandwich, MA
I find the price a little high for this product so we only buy it every once in a while. But it is oh so good and we melt it and put it on everything.
Susan T.
Saint Paul, MN
Not the healthiest thing for you but I make a mean cheese dip and it's always a hit at parties. I love that they come in smaller blocks now! Finally!
Julie B.
Love these little blocks! So much easier to use than the one large brick. Such a versatile cheese - makes the best grilled cheese, nachos, salsa etc
Elsie M.
Easy for a quick mix with some salsa and melt for a yummy dip or make a small batch of Mac and cheese always a comfort food not so healthy bit salty
holla m.
Valveeta cheese are so rich and creamy in Taste and I love the fact that it comes in easy portion sizes so that's it easier too store and keep fresh.
Juanita A.
San Antonio
You can try to eat Velveeta cheese with picante sauce. It is the best! You can serve it with some chips. Easy to make and eat for a family gathering.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??