BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Holly S.
I love the mini blocks. I hated always opening the bigger package and not using it all. Such a great creamy cheese perfect for making dips or grilled cheese
Love the mini block what a great idea. For just a little cheese it goes a long way .we use it for broccoli. Not all my family likes cheese so this is great.
Rachael N.
Quincy, MA
Love this product. It's perfect for use when melting into a recipe. You don't have to worry about the knife sticking to the cheese since its already cubed!
Sara T.
Torrington, WY
These are really nice to cook with and taste amazing with any dish. They are so creamy and light that you could almost eat a whole package without knowing.
Alyson H.
Overton, TX
These are a life saver! So convent too. Velveta is the only cheese brand we use so it's great to see that they have a dog packaging. Bought at brookshirses
Kasie F.
Hamilton, OH
Mini blocks are a game changer! We would always have to throw some of it out now it's easier and more convenient and I don't feel like I'm wasting money.
renee g.
This is great! I love cheese! Easy to use and has great ideas for recipes inside the package. Which is great for the days you can't think of what to make
Kristen L.
Love the new smaller size! Velveeta is a household staple and now with the smaller size I don't have to throw any away. When I forget to wrap it tightly.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I love these because you can use just a little bit without opening the package. Doesn't taste any different at all. It's really nice for small families.
Tammy M.
Fairview, TN
Love the small blocks love to use in a grilled cheese good value easy to use for recipes velvety is the best only brand I buy how's well with asparagus z
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??