BY VELVEETA #94 in Cheese

Kelly E.
Nanticoke, PA
Velveeta Mini Blocks Original Cheese 20 oz. Box are the perfect size for a snack. I just mix a few tbsp of salsa and one mini block and mini queso dip!
Jennifer C.
Love these! My kids love to have velvetta on grilled cheese sandwiches. So I use these. Just pull one out, slice it in 3 perfect for 3 little grilled cheeses.
Raine W.
I LOVE the way velveeta melts. Best cheese for eggs Mac and cheese or cheese dip. So much flavor and so creamy. It's pretty expensive but I think it's worth it
Samantha P.
Malvern, AR
The mini blocks came in handy making mac&cheese the other day because then I didn't have to wrap the bigger block after only using a small portion of the block
Amy B.
Tried these recently and loved them. Can use only what you need compared to the big block, would have to wrap unused portion and would harden and go bad fast.
Katherine C.
Palm Bay, FL
I was so excited when these came out. I have a small family so we wouldn't go through the regular velveeta blocks very fast. This allows me to not waste any.
Seanna H.
I love velveeta cheese. These mini blocks make it a lot easier to melt down and make yummy cheese dip with. I have this almost every week. I always buy this.
Ashlie W.
Perry, FL
These are perfect for everything from Mac and cheese to broccoli and cauliflower. They are a household staple. And just the right size for everything I need.
Love the mini block what a great idea. For just a little cheese it goes a long way .we use it for broccoli. Not all my family likes cheese so this is great.
Colleen M.
Flat Rock
Perfect size blocks to use for smaller recipe batches, same great Velveeta taste. Having each block wrapped individually makes it easier to store the cheese
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??