BY VELVEETA #94 in Cheese

Kimberly B.
Freeland, PA
Love these little blocks of cheese. Good for burgers, baked potatoes and a small portion of mac and cheese. Like the small sizes instead of opening up a big block. Very convenient.
Kea'Ora S.
Covina, CA
Great for side dishes at dinner. Great taste without that artificial after taste. I live using these for my small family. Always just enough without any waste.
Heymar Q.
Doral, FL
Wow! Velvet sure is my favorite it's just so scrumptious. My family and I make really good enchiladas with this great creamy cheese. I really enjoy this cheese it's very healthy and it is something you can't live without. I strongly recommend this great cheese.
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
Who doesn’t love Velveeta! It is a little pricey, but it is so good. It’s awesome to cook with also.
Megan S.
Waterford, MI
This product is hard to melt for a dip. Takes practice to get the right consistency. Tastes great
Barbara S.
Hope, KS
This product is awesome! I like the mini blocks for using in recipes where you don't need much. I usually purchase at Wal-Mart and have used this several times.
Brittany C.
Statesville, NC
I love this cheese and the fact that it's so versatile! I just hate that it's so expensive! Honestly that's the only reason it's not always in my refrigerator!!
Kelly E.
Nanticoke, PA
Velveeta Mini Blocks Original Cheese 20 oz. Box are the perfect size for a snack. I just mix a few tbsp of salsa and one mini block and mini queso dip!
Bev S.
Ravenden, AR
Velveeta original is my fave love it in dips and grilled cheese sandwiches very creamy cheese and delicious buy it regularly and would reccomend everyone to buy
Rosanna R.
Lubbock, TX
This is so good to use when making mac and cheese. Or spaghetti chicken. Even some yummy nachos. It is so creamy when melted. You would love to use this product
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??