BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Samantha P.
Malvern, AR
The mini blocks came in handy making mac&cheese the other day because then I didn't have to wrap the bigger block after only using a small portion of the block
Amy B.
Tried these recently and loved them. Can use only what you need compared to the big block, would have to wrap unused portion and would harden and go bad fast.
Janell S.
Springfield, OR
Sometimes you just crave some nachos with velveeta cheese! Chop it up, through it on some corn chips with jalapeños, pop it in the oven, and it's delicious!!
Jenna S.
This cheese is great for homecooking or snacks eaten with crackers!! Definitely recommend for people who don't have a lot of time in the morning before work
Love the mini block what a great idea. For just a little cheese it goes a long way .we use it for broccoli. Not all my family likes cheese so this is great.
Seanna H.
I love velveeta cheese. These mini blocks make it a lot easier to melt down and make yummy cheese dip with. I have this almost every week. I always buy this.
Katherine C.
Palm Bay
I was so excited when these came out. I have a small family so we wouldn't go through the regular velveeta blocks very fast. This allows me to not waste any.
Amanda G.
Yes! An all time favorite now in convenient pre wrapped cubes! Now you can use a smaller portion, and the remaining cheese stays wrapped. Love this product!
Ashlie W.
Perry, FL
These are perfect for everything from Mac and cheese to broccoli and cauliflower. They are a household staple. And just the right size for everything I need.
Holly S.
I love the mini blocks. I hated always opening the bigger package and not using it all. Such a great creamy cheese perfect for making dips or grilled cheese
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??