BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Heymar Q.
Doral, FL
Wow! Velvet sure is my favorite it's just so scrumptious. My family and I make really good enchiladas with this great creamy cheese. I really enjoy this cheese it's very healthy and it is something you can't live without. I strongly recommend this great cheese.
Brittany C.
Statesville, NC
I love this cheese and the fact that it's so versatile! I just hate that it's so expensive! Honestly that's the only reason it's not always in my refrigerator!!
Bev S.
Ravenden, AR
Velveeta original is my fave love it in dips and grilled cheese sandwiches very creamy cheese and delicious buy it regularly and would reccomend everyone to buy
Kelly E.
Nanticoke, PA
Velveeta Mini Blocks Original Cheese 20 oz. Box are the perfect size for a snack. I just mix a few tbsp of salsa and one mini block and mini queso dip!
Barbara S.
Hope, KS
This product is awesome! I like the mini blocks for using in recipes where you don't need much. I usually purchase at Wal-Mart and have used this several times.
Jennifer V.
Holland, MI
A stand by for years in fridges. It was in ours growing up for different things. Now, it's great to use in a variety of recipes including mac-n-cheese and dips.
Rosanna R.
Lubbock, TX
This is so good to use when making mac and cheese. Or spaghetti chicken. Even some yummy nachos. It is so creamy when melted. You would love to use this product
Samantha P.
Malvern, AR
The mini blocks came in handy making mac&cheese the other day because then I didn't have to wrap the bigger block after only using a small portion of the block
Jennifer C.
Love these! My kids love to have velvetta on grilled cheese sandwiches. So I use these. Just pull one out, slice it in 3 perfect for 3 little grilled cheeses.
Raine W.
I LOVE the way velveeta melts. Best cheese for eggs Mac and cheese or cheese dip. So much flavor and so creamy. It's pretty expensive but I think it's worth it
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??