BY VELVEETA #94 in Cheese

Brittany C.
Hawesville, KY
This is long overdue. The multipack of mini blocks is perfect for cooking and snacking. With the small blocks you don't have to worry about any of what you don't use going bad.
Madison C.
I love these things I make a hip dip with Hess and it's always the perfect size so I'm not wasting a whole batch of dip I always recommend this brand to my friends and family
Carol M.
Woodway, TX
This is the best for hot cheese dip and other recipes. It has really gotten fairly pricey through the years., I remember my Mother using this for dipes and others receipes.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
The perfect size for a great cheesy dish a day or week. Love the flavor and taste of this cheese it melts oh so awesomely like cheese is suppose to. I use it to make rottel dip
Meghan B.
I love using this product for cheesy casseroles. Saves from having to chop up the big block makes creating yummy dinners that much easier! Plus Velveeta tastes the best!
Alexis H.
I love these so much. They're so much easier than cutting a big block down and having to store it in a container in the fridge. I choose these over any other velveeta.
Cindy H.
Winfield, WV
These are perfect if you want to use a small amount of cheese instead of the whole block. It's very easy to use only what you need and keep the rest for another recipe.
Christina R.
Lancaster
My favorite cheese since I was a kid is Velveeta. My grandmother even bought me cheese for Christmas. I just love it. The one that comes wrapped like this is awesome.
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
Love it!!!!because it that good ,it not pricey, it very healthy, and it have such a good taste. it makes you want to have more and it will not makes you forget about the taste and what it called because it that good that product is all about the pros.
Deanna W.
Keyser, WV
These are the perfect size to put on your baked potatoes or to add to shells to have more cheese in It! Also a good treat to melt and use with chips for a cheese dip.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??