BY VELVEETA #94 in Cheese

Jamie J.
Velveeta mini blocks has made using Velveeta so much easier. Rather than risking your whole block being exposed and getting hard, now just grab what you need and go.
beverly o.
Oakland, TN
Velveeta Block Original Cheese Box is so good! We use it in many foods! Somewhat pricey but we buy it alot. It's better than similar products. Easy to find in local stores. Recommend.
Kayla P.
Morgantown, WV
I like the mini blocks because you can just unwrap what you need and not open an entire box. Same great taste as full size product. Slightly pricy so I don't buy unless I have a coupon.
Stephanie G.
If you love cheese than you'll LOVE this cheese . Velveeta is definitely one of my top favorite cheeses & that's coming from someone who is shamelessly addicted to cheese.
pamela h.
Gary, IN
Our family loves this cheese we can't and we don't make our macaroni and cheese without it and if course we make grill cheese sandwiches as well absolutely love it.
Heather S.
Louisville , KY
Love this! Same price as big block, but I was able to add what I wanted, without having to use the whole block. Still have some left to use in other recipes. A must for an cheese lover!
Nicole K.
Arlington, NE
Just bought these and love them! I never used an entire brick of velveeta at once and never knew how to store it to keep it fresh so these mini blocks are perfect!
NJWendy R.
Highland home, AL
I used These when making my Rotel dip and also baked potatoes. They are easy to handle bd u hey just as much product for almost the same price as you would pay for the actual blocks.
Tiffany D.
Velveeta mini blocks are the perfect size and flavor to add to any meal! I love throwing one of these in my homemade Mac and cheese and giving it that bold creamy, exciting flavor!
Briana Q.
Throw this in some Mac and cheese and put it to bake and jus make it really cheesy. Then put sugar on there top layer and then bread crumbs and omgg inpromise u .... It's so good
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??