BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

John S.
First off I want to say that I love Velveeta. The taste is great and the texture is creamy and smooth. The one think I dislike it the price! Crazy expensive like liquid gold
Nicole W.
Frederick, Co
#backyardbash
These are fabulous for small get togethers where you only need a little dip.
No more cutting off a block and worrying about the end price getting stale and hard
Liz S.
Monrovia, CA
We use this cheese when we make tamale dip. It is the thing everyone requests when we go to a potluck. The price of this product has gone up so we've cut its use down to special occasion potlucks only.
Danielle S.
Albany, KY
Just tried these recently and these are the perfect size for my broccoli cheese and rice and Mac and cheese. Love these convient little blocks. Super easy to open. Can't go wrong with Velveeta.
beverly o.
Oakland, TN
Velveeta Block Original Cheese Box is so good! We use it in many foods! Somewhat pricey but we buy it alot. It's better than similar products. Easy to find in local stores. Recommend.
Nicole K.
Arlington, NE
Just bought these and love them! I never used an entire brick of velveeta at once and never knew how to store it to keep it fresh so these mini blocks are perfect!
Briana Q.
Throw this in some Mac and cheese and put it to bake and jus make it really cheesy. Then put sugar on there top layer and then bread crumbs and omgg inpromise u .... It's so good
Brittany C.
Hawesville, KY
This is long overdue. The multipack of mini blocks is perfect for cooking and snacking. With the small blocks you don't have to worry about any of what you don't use going bad.
Carol M.
Woodway, TX
This is the best for hot cheese dip and other recipes. It has really gotten fairly pricey through the years., I remember my Mother using this for dipes and others receipes.
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
Love it!!!!because it that good ,it not pricey, it very healthy, and it have such a good taste. it makes you want to have more and it will not makes you forget about the taste and what it called because it that good that product is all about the pros.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??