BY VELVEETA

Sandy A.
Cerulean, KY
i love the mini blocks. they are eay to use and you dont have to worry bout the cheese staying fresh when the big package is open. the price is good and i love having it onhand for home mafe mac and cheese or pimento cheese
Christina H.
W Valley City, UT
I like to make a dip with Velveeta (Rotell and Velveeta) and having them in smaller blocks makes it a million times easier to make small batches and not waste any.
Deb S.
Celina, OH
The mini blocks are great for just 2. Grilled cheese, mac and cheese, cheese dip all are good. I've used ever since I started cooking. I can get it ar Wal-Mart or Chief. Cheese is always goof for you and it is so yummy.
Lexie I.
I like using velveta for macaroni and cheese and dips. I love that it is so rich. I really like the individual mini packs because I never use a full stick in my recipe so I can save it without having to get zip locks and whatnot.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
This cheese is great. So creamy and yummy. We use it to make homemade macaroni and cheese. Delicous. These blocks arebawesome bc you canxuse them for so many recipes
Jacklyn J.
Tampa, FL
These are perfect for making dips or any quick snacks. I used to always buy the block of the cheese and at times it would be too much. Once I saw they made these I couldn't of been more excited.
Brittney G.
Huffman, TX
I live these the kids live these and u can do soooo many recipes with this stuff and it's easy with the tiny blocks so you don't have to cut it and the package get air in it and ruin the rest it's awesome I love it
Beth E.
I was so happy when I found out they made this product. It is amazing so much easier than the big block, the little individual ones let you make smaller portions and you have less waste.
Jessica S.
Massillon, OH
These are both delicious and convenient. Works well for a quick melted cheese option. Ive always wondered how natural these are and if im eating plastic but....it tastes good??? Lol.
Liz S.
Monrovia, CA
We use this cheese when we make tamale dip. It is the thing everyone requests when we go to a potluck. The price of this product has gone up so we've cut its use down to special occasion potlucks only.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??