BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Kendall R.
Jax Bch, FL
Velveeta is tasty but not very good for you so I reserve it for special occasions. Also, it has a higher lactose level than any other type of cheese. It's very affordable and easily accessible since it can be found at practically any grocery store.
Jahanara M.
Portland, OR
you know the is so practical for carry in a bag and uses de cubes separately is very interesting and that chesse flavor is so tasty its little expensive also is my first time i try this , but i like to much.
if i have the opprtunity i buy again .
S B.
Great for cheese dip in the crock pot. I can't taste a difference between this and the competitor but if Velveeta is on sale and cheaper in comparison to the store brand I buy it.
Deaven H.
Baltimore, MD
This is a very good cheese to use with any meal. in my house we use it for dips, soups, fondu, mac and cheese. just about anything. its my go to cheese for anything lunch or dinner !
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN
Though they taste like the original cheese for melting, these mini blocks reduce the time to melt by at least 1/2. If you have a quick gathering, the mini blocks are the solution!
Kate
I love these mini blocks. I used to buy the normal brick and then slowly cut at it as it sat in the fridge. I always felt like it was gross or I was wasting cheese. Not anymore!
Christine K.
Beaver Dam, KY
Nothing compares to Velveeta Cheese when using for recipes. The cheese is smooth and creamy. I will continue to buy it. Its a little expensive but a very good product for your money. Tastes great. I will recommend this brand to anyone.
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
I love the creamy cheese the block is easy to cut and remove easily to cook with. i purchase this every time we buy it. the price and taste is a match the price is usually on sale and its delicious. we bought at wal mart.yes to all my friends
Samantha S.
I use these for on top of baked potatoes, on small servings of broccoli, etc for when some of the family wants cheese and some doesn't, being a family of 6 we use these a lot.
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
Love the cheese for queso dip! It is a little expensive and not healthy and a processed cheese, so it is used very sparingly. I have never used alone, but it is a good mixing cheese.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??